Best Morrissey Song Ever, Final!

The Best Morrissey Song Ever (Ever...)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that we're at the final stage, let me say thanks, too. An epic, expertly run poll with 100% nutritional goodness for Morrissey fans.

Now, about those 3...

How hard is this?! I think it would have been easier to pick one (Trouble loves me by a mile) but the other two, that's difficult. Playboy & Piggy in the end but I so wanted Now my heart is full & Jack the ripper also.

So hard. But in he end I chose the ones that I have listened to the most Suedehead deserved my vote even though I have overplayed it to the point that I have forgotten how great it was the first time I heard it.
I would be very happy to see Life Is A Pigsty win even though I think The National Front Disco is the best song in the final.

I also want to thank Johan for doing these polls. It's been good fun :)

Life Is A Pigsty
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Trouble Loves Me

Am I the only one who doesn't gush over "Life is a Pigsty"? I mean - its OK...... but best ever?? Not even close.

For me:

Now My Heart is Full
National Fron Disco
First of the Gang to Die

Come ON, people! Vote LIFE IS A PIGSTY!!!!!

This was hard...

I went for: I have forgiven Jesus/Late night Maudlin St/Jack the Ripper

I was thinink you shud do one of these for the Smiths but i suppose its a forgone conclusion that There Is a Light would win

Late Night Maudlin St
Speedway
Life Is A Pigsty

I actually would have voted for Trouble Loves Me and Jack The Ripper if i actually listened to their studio versions regularly but I don't so when it came to crunch time i changed my mind.

oh and i don't want EDILS to win. too obvious, don't like that

I was thinink you shud do one of these for the Smiths but i suppose its a forgone conclusion that There Is a Light would win

I agree, I was just saying we should have a Smiths one. "Meh", so There Is A Light will win :rolleyes: Still be interesting to work out the rest of the top 10 etc :)

That was sooo hard!! I'm regretting my decision already............

That was sooo hard!! I'm regretting my decision already............

What was it? :D

You aren't going to do 'A Dad' on me and bang on about your right to a secret ballot..?! :p

Am I the only one who doesn't gush over "Life is a Pigsty"? I mean - its OK...... but best ever?? Not even close.
I agree. I do like it, it's just not my fave.
I voted for:
'Everyday is Like a Sunday'
'Last of the Famous International Playboys'
'Suedehead'.
They may be deemed too obvious by some, but, for me, they encompass everything I love about Morrissey.

What was it? :D

You aren't going to do 'A Dad' on me and bang on about your right to a secret ballot..?! :p

LOL!!! I've just put my choices up!! My parents always used to do that! 'You must vote, women died so you could vote!' 'I'm not telling you how I voted, it's a secret ballet, that's the whole point!' The huge Labour Party poster in the window tended to give it away though............

I know it's all personal choice, chacun a son gout, and all that, but...come on, where are the votes for Lost???? Anyhoo, I voted Lost, Hairdresser On Fire and the majestic Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself.

Hey ho,

Peter

Back
Top Bottom