Morrissey tabs/chords

Can any guitar players point me in the direction of a good site for Morrissey tabs?
I'm just an amateur player looking for simple chord structures of songs, but it's hard to find the rarer ones. For example, "Please help the cause..."

mis anyos mozos said:
Can any guitar players point me in the direction of a good site for Morrissey tabs?
I'm just an amateur player looking for simple chord structures of songs, but it's hard to find the rarer ones. For example, "Please help the cause..."
No PHTCAL but I saw a few Moz songs on this website (Including YHKM!;) ). Plus there is a massive section of Smiths chords!

Morrissey Tabs

Smiths Tabs

ellekari said:
There's more here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/smiths_tabs.htm, for Morrissey also.
I wish I could find chords for "The never played symphonies", but no luck so far.. :confused:

I play it like this (I'm not sure if it's in the right key, I never played it together with the CD... and the lyrics might not be exact either, it's from memory):

(edit: I tried placing the chords exactly above the lyrics where they're supposed to change, but I see that it doesn't show it correctly in the message... so you'll have to figure this out by yourself. Not very hard.)

C C/G
Reflecting on my deathbed

C
I'm balancing life's riches

F
Against the ditches

Fm C
And the flat grey years inbetween

G
All I can see are the never-laid

F
Of the never-played

C
Symphonies

(Second verse has the same chords as the first, but a bar of C7 should be played before moving to the chorus)

F G
You were one, you were meant to be one

E
And you jumped into my face and laughed

Am7 F
And kissed me on the cheek and then were gone

G
Forever

C
Not quite

Same chords go for the third verse/second chorus... I'm writing this from memory so there could be some minor mistakes but I believe (as far as my limited musical hearing goes) that it's generally accurate.

Back
Top Bottom