Propositions

BoyRacer

Back from the grave
Ummmm has anyone ever been sexually propositioned. Not jokeing around, but full on seriousness? Just wondering because Some things happened today at work which are some what intriguing but im worried of future rammifications.

Hey Boy Racer.

tell us more and I'll share my life experiences on this subject with you straight away.

work relationships a little bit of a speciality for me lol!

huh...MJP sounds like the old experienced daddy telling his child how to deal with sex themes

Scuse me for being a dunce, but what do you mean by propositioned??

I've not really had a girl approach me and ask for a shag, if that's what you mean.

I do the asking........

:D

andy_fozzy said:
Scuse me for being a dunce, but what do you mean by propositioned??

I've not really had a girl approach me and ask for a shag, if that's what you mean.

I do the asking........

lol mate! Especially if your signature was intentional to this post!

In fact for that wit you can have RB if she will agree - I doubt it though because I have never "gone to them", I've always "let them come to" me so you know, flying pigs and all that.

As for Pervo's comment - well in this subject I AM THE DADDY! I know the full implications of the decisions so am ready to share with the world (as NOIP observed so well).

mjp said:
lol mate! Especially if your signature was intentional to this post!

In fact for that wit you can have RB if she will agree - I doubt it though because I have never "gone to them", I've always "let them come to" me so you know, flying pigs and all that.

As for Pervo's comment - well in this subject I AM THE DADDY! I know the full implications of the decisions so am ready to share with the world (as NOIP observed so well).

;)

Aw, thanks mate.

Game on.......

well remaining on topic, I've only come to the instances of sex within stable relationships, you know I'm very conservative,with all those the christian values, all those ethics ,oh morals and stuff...or maybe I'm just to shy and coward to come and tell someone I don't know well "hey lady let's..."...

and eventhough I don't practice it I say long life occassional sex,It's healthy for the body and soul

Funny story: A while back I was at my best friend's apartment; specifically, her bedroom. We, along with her boyfriend at the time, were f***ed up on various unmentionables and they both decided that a three-way would be a fantastic idea (funny considering that he's normally straight as an arrow). And this wasn't them joking; my friend proposed it and after some nominal consideration her boyfriend got really enthusiastic about the prospect. Naturally it didn't happen, but it took some haggling to talk them out of it. They were both pretty loopy; I was getting scared for a while there.

That anecdote doesn't really help you any though. Let me just stress that no matter what you decide to do, actions have consequences.

What's this person like at the workplace? What're you like at the workplace? Have you had a chance to talk to her/him outside of your job and get a feel for her/his personality?

ok, lets say for arguments sake
im a caring, giving nurturer/blowhard
as such? im very pro almost all propositioning
having said that, i think @ work, it should be verboten
and family gatherings too, unless its a wake and your cousin is really hot
also, let us note that propositioning does not entail ACCEPTANCE
& besides they just oft are so much fun to hear

ps:um, since i do not think i know what 'plusplusplusplusplus' looks like
i think their story involves a cat in some way
:eek:

Pervomartovtsi said:
you know I'm very conservative,with all those the christian values, all those ethics ,oh morals and stuff...

uh, pervo, previously you told us this in that born again christianity thread:

Pervomartovtsi said:
I'd love to have a cassock or a clerical collar tab shirt at least...but the times I went to buy ones the nuns that sell them always tell me : " thou are a sinner" "thou are not a priest" "what do you want it for pedophile!?" or "thou are a perverted mind"...so I've resigned myself on not having one,those modern nuns are really tough

how is it those nuns get such a vastly different impression of you than how you told us you are in your first statement?

no one in particular said:
^^OMG robby, i think i am ready to join you in that k-hole now... i want to have as much fun as you do...
good, now 1st go to TJ, you will find a number of 'pharmacias'?
no really in all seriousness*, i kid alot but life&love mostly suck
so im cryin on the inside...
:(

*=seriously, NEVER BE SERIOUS, cuz it leads only to war, marriages @ other forms of human disaster, i have spoken let the word go forth!
:)

Oh my god said:
good, now 1st go to TJ, you will find a number of 'pharmacias'?
no really in all seriousness*, i kid alot but life&love mostly suck
so im cryin on the inside...
:(

*=seriously, NEVER BE SERIOUS, cuz it leads only to war, marriages @ other forms of human disaster, i have spoken let the word go forth!
:)

robby, I am very glad that you have the good sense not to be serious, because you are one of the reasons i keep coming back to this site. ;)

also, i really do hope that you aren't really blue on the inside, because that would indeed make me sad :(

NOIP I hate your good memory... my cover is blown,you catch me..I don't look like a good boy, I'm not a good boy U.u...

yes, many times...by men and women...though not nearly as much as when i was in college...i'm just not as social these days though i wish i were (friends getting boring, having hard time making new exciting friends).

the last time was a couple months ago when i was visiting college friends in Ann Arbor. A guy was trying to convince me and pull me to the back of a building to give me a blow job. well i declined. the thing is, myth has it, he does that often and succeeds; and furthermore, he assaults men (fondles and gives them blow jobs) when they are passed out. well a few weeks ago my friend emailed a link to the Ann Arbor News and sure enough there was a story about the same guy...apparently he is arrested and charged with sexual assault on a couple men at a party he threw at his house--same story. apparently they have a strong case against the guy...just wanted to share the story.

being straight, i wish more woman approached me. But stilll, I refused them all except two. I'm too picky. :(

I know it's gonna happen someday:eek:

Once.

It was my first time in New York, and walked by my first pair of bona fide ladies of the night. I've never seen them before.

Needless to say, I declined politely, and told them to have a good night. Psh.

EDIT:

You know, I guess this doesn't really count. Since it was their 'job' to proposition me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom