Morrissey predicted Diana's death! Apparently....

> PMSL this is FABULOUS!

Oh please.....this is a) very, very old and triggered off a heated discussion including a dramatic teary statement by the author himself several years back, and b) very, very naive, not to say deluded. Read it if you wish, but for your own sake, don't take it seriously.

Ya know.it never ceases to amaze me that people always try to say bad shit about morrissey. Whether he's gay,he sucks(which we all know he's the baddest mofo on the planet),he's over,whatever,it alweays seems to amaze me. I never once have ever sad a bad thing about morrissey. This is in no way saying that you said something. the person who posed this question however,needs to be shat on. Morrissey rules,thats why we're all here sir dunce alot.

i read that ages ago. it's tripe. most of the little connections the author tries to make miss the mark completely. "half a person" is about the paparazzi? oh, really? uh, i think not. sorry, but that part right there just annoyed the hell out of me. plus a lot of the connections make no sense. so what if the singalong "take me back to dear old blighty" was led by a character named mavis and diana dors's birth name was mavis? the mavis part has f*** all to do with princess diana. i hate all the extraneous, pointless info. it does my head in. that being said, it is interesting tripe. i mean, tis a fun read, just completely bogus! sorry i get worked up about stuff like this!

Back
Top Bottom