I want to fight

V

violent

Hey anyone desiring a fight, I want to take all you losers on, name your time and place and I'll fly or drive over there and smash your heads in

> Hey anyone desiring a fight, I want to take all you losers on,¿ name your time and place and I'll fly or drive over there and¿ smash your heads in
what do you think youre tough?

> Hey anyone desiring a fight, I want to take all you losers on,¿ name your time and place and I'll fly or drive over there and¿ smash your heads in

Okay, I'll fight you. Meet me in front of the Delta terminal at LAX at 11pm tomorrow night. I might be a little bit late. Just wait there though, until I show up. Okay?

Is that you Morrissey?

Lovers not fighters

Any other suggestions?

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO FLY TO CURITIBA TO FIGHT WITH ME???

I want to stop this thread

Can someone tell me:
is this a MORRISSEY discussion board? Because I can't tell anymore.

Okay now, calm down...take your meds like a good person...Lithium, Thorazine...there......all better...

Sometimes a good beating reminds you of how well you truly were feeling beforehand. That may sound masochistic, but, sure I would like a good beating. 55 Corona St., S.F. CA

Jonah Lomu is a pansy

Stick to your sheep mate.¿ Hey anyone desiring a fight, I want to take all you losers on,¿ name your time and place and I'll fly or drive over there and¿ smash your heads in

Think your 'ard enough?

Cant we just stand around tilting our heads back and forth and saying "No, I SAID WHATS UP, BITCH!"

And then you'll say "Whats up with you BITCH!" And Ill say "Who you calling BITCH, Bitch!" and you'll say "Bitch? You're callin mmme bitch? Daaaaam your face mus be in a mirror, cause your the only Bitch I see here? Bitch>....and inadvertently we will start to get closer to each other chests raised and Then you'll say "You wanna Peice of me?" and then you'll flick your thumbs outwards, and tilt yyour head again...and Ill be like "What did you say Bitch?.......

Thats how fights go right?