Johnny's tweets

not_me_not_I

Johnny on Twitter about 1am London time, 5pm pacfiic:

"The deserted city is a great thing at night. Worth the trip out for sure.

Central Library is circular, and worth walking around, and around. Night and Day. Next.

Victoria Train Station. Silent. Opened 1st January 1844. Am going to stay longer. Platform 5.

I now have a new friend, an old boy called Don. He tells me I "look Mod" and asks if I'm "writing a song". I say yes.

Bye Don. He said I should "sing about real things". I said I will.

G-Mex was once Central Station. It was derelict and smashed when I was a kid and I imagined a concert in there. I played the first one. Odd.

...By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Laughed.

Now, if you see a little kid staring out the back of a car window in the middle of the night, you just KNOW he's having a good time."

Re: Johnny's tweet's

Johnny's temping at visitbritain.com! :)

Hmmm.

I love the man but God, does he ramble on. Interesting reference to the Elizabeth Smart book though - one of Morrissey's most plagiarised sources.

I love the man but God, does he ramble on

Dunno. I feel more in tune with those rock'n'roll instant brainwaves , whosever they are, than with Morrissey's contrived biennial truetoyoutweets (that he sends when he's not too busy busy with his dozens of intimate e-correspondents)

At least, with these, we travel a bit. It's almost like we're in the back of a car ourselves.

I'd love to know what his fave country pubs are.:lbf:

Dunno. I feel more in tune with those rock'n'roll instant brainwaves , whosever they are, than with Morrissey's contrived biennial truetoyoutweets (that he sends when he's not too busy busy with his dozens of intimate e-correspondents)

At least, with these, we travel a bit. It's almost like we're in the back of a car ourselves.

rock'n'roll brainwaves? :lbf:

Yes, if only Morrissey could write stuff like..

"See the street-litter twisting in the wind Crisp bags turning See b&h cartons laughing in the wind Road-litter turning Parallel crease, pow!"

He sounds like he's tripping.

rock'n'roll brainwaves? :lbf:

Yes, if only Morrissey could write stuff like..

"See the street-litter twisting in the wind Crisp bags turning See b&h cartons laughing in the wind Road-litter turning Parallel crease, pow!"

He sounds like he's tripping.

Those are Fall lyrics. He was enjoying a Manchester reverie of some sort. I love it when he gets like that, actually.

Those are Fall lyrics. He was enjoying a Manchester reverie of some sort. I love it when he gets like that, actually.

Fall lyrics? That's even worse!

Manchester reverie? haha, I think I need one of those myself to get through exams. I wonder why he was in Victoria Station though.

Fall lyrics? That's even worse!

Manchester reverie? haha, I think I need one of those myself to get through exams. I wonder why he was in Victoria Station though.

He was talking to Don, of course.

I thought that stuff about cartons and crisps was strange but didn't think of googling it!:lbf: Reminded me of Suede's litter on the breeeeze when I read it.

Johnny seems fond of ex- stations. I know a couple here he could play in! :guitar: l could pretend to be a bum, hang around and provide interesting conversation! :D (Hey kid. You look like a Mod. Erator.:straightface:)

What truetoyoutweets are these?

In terms of wit, as funny as Johnny is, I think Marr is in debt to Moz. Marr wouldn't even know about the book if it wasn't for Moz I expect

What truetoyoutweets are these?

In terms of wit, as funny as Johnny is, I think Marr is in debt to Moz. Marr wouldn't even know about the book if it wasn't for Moz I expect

Barking is a dog, so don't take her posts seriously. :lbf:

Did I really put the second apostrophe in the title? Can someone remove it please?

Back
Top Bottom