More Morrissey hate

I read it upto fictional, but some of these dudes have 10,000 posts.. why would they waste their time?

I read it upto fictional, but some of these dudes have 10,000 posts.. why would they waste their time?

i dunno. cuz making fun of Christian nutjobs is funny? I was skimming it, and the way they break down how Justin Bieber is a gay satanist was pretty good.

and anyone who could name all those morrissey songs and lyrics OBVIOUSLY is a fan. that shit was SO over the top.

i dunno. cuz making fun of Christian nutjobs is funny? I was skimming it, and the way they break down how Justin Bieber is a gay satanist was pretty good.

and anyone who could name all those morrissey songs and lyrics OBVIOUSLY is a fan. that shit was SO over the top.

I dont know, What nutjobs would seriously post thousands upon thousands of threads based on a religion they dislike? That doesn't make much sense. Also, by the way you say it, it kind of sounds like anyone who can name off all those bible verses is clearly a fan of the bible? there's google and other sorts of things you can use to find out various things about morrissey.

maybe , ur right but I have my doubts. besides who really thinks that stuff is funny? morrissey is my favorite artist and i really enjoy his music regardless of his sexuality. i dont think its right to openly discriminate against someone even if it is a joke.

I dont know, What nutjobs would seriously post thousands upon thousands of threads based on a religion they dislike? That doesn't make much sense. Also, by the way you say it, it kind of sounds like anyone who can name off all those bible verses is clearly a fan of the bible? there's google and other sorts of things you can use to find out various things about morrissey.

maybe , ur right but I have my doubts. besides who really thinks that stuff is funny? morrissey is my favorite artist and i really enjoy his music regardless of his sexuality. i dont think its right to openly discriminate against someone even if it is a joke.

thanks for reminding me why I don't hang around this place anymore.

Even without reading the wikipedia link it was clear to me that it wasn't but a parody...who could ever seriously say "don't let your boys go to Morrissey shows because he'll certainly rape them?". Then, why people spend their time in forums like that...well, I really don't know, there are no limits to human stupidity...the definition of Morrissey as Catholic homosexual can be added to the numerous absurd labels-definitions of him, like the nazi-vegetarian (a person I know calls him so :crazy:)

A "little dirty Euro?" I had to stop there because it made me all hot. :horny:

I can't believe it's serious. If you read down all that thread you're gonna find some phrases which proves what I'm saying now. They're only a virtual ridiculous church. Then We cannot take it seriously.

AID's. :rofl:

Am I the only one really disgusted by this bigotry?

here

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind but I'm afraid that might fuel their homophobic ways.

No but seriously, this is a good time to apply the excellent advise of the genius Cesar Milan.

DogWhisperer4.jpg

Think of this poster as an unruly dog. So we as Morrissey fans, Morrissey being in our pack, want to protect him and create order. So we need to become assertive pack leaders. Reward only calm, submissive behavior. Since this dog who goes by the name of Janine Walker is acting out of line, we need to not reward her unacceptible behavior with attention and escalate her tirade. I suppose Cesar would recommend you "SHTTT" her and bare your teeth with your fingers, but since this is a dog we don't even want in our pack, it's best not to get your hackles up and simply ignore her stupidity and she will go away or submit somehow. There's a lesson in this. I feel like I'm not communicating it eloquently, but she is retarded and we need to ignore her. We know this is all illogical, don't let it ruin your night or she wins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom