Touché Amoré- And Now It's Happening In Mine

The Seeker of Good Songs

I came across this song and thought for a moment that there might be a Moz or Smiths connection....wow was I wrong.
Forgive me if your ears bleed because of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Morrissey is mentioned at around 45s. The lyrics...

"There's nothing that can shock me anymore:from actions to reactions, I want more. What is it you want to hear? That I'm doing great? Well, I'm lying. We're just a parody of ourselves. I'm wasting all my time. I'll go to Morrissey to answer my questions, 'cause Ian Curtis has left me hanging. With our intentions at our worst, we give away all our worth, and I am spent."

Other than that - it's not very good. I do like a bit of noisy cack, but not this.

P.

But Morrissey is mentioned at around 45s. The lyrics...

"There's nothing that can shock me anymore:from actions to reactions, I want more. What is it you want to hear? That I'm doing great? Well, I'm lying. We're just a parody of ourselves. I'm wasting all my time. I'll go to Morrissey to answer my questions, 'cause Ian Curtis has left me hanging. With our intentions at our worst, we give away all our worth, and I am spent."

Other than that - it's not very good. I do like a bit of noisy cack, but not this.

P.

Wow. I listened to that five times and could not make out the lyrics. With your transcription, it was as quite obvious.
I guess old Mogsy has an influence farther and wider than we really know.

Back
Top Bottom