Morrissey turns up at leaving

Talk about a slow news day..:rolleyes:

I thought master of misery was quite good for The Sun, beats Pope of Mope. Whose party was it?

I liked 'Carged's' comment, "He was spotted eating a packet of pork scratchings whilst chatting up the barmaid". :lbf:

"MORRISSEY isn't the type of bloke to nip down to his local boozer for a pint of lager of an evening."

Actually...I kind of think he IS. :straightface:

I thought he was in LA buying used trousers.

Why on earth is Morrissey signing David Bowie remastered records (as good as the package is? Thats how to do a remaster imho)

Surely he could have presented the mysterious bloke with a signed copy of his own "new" remastered album?

Queer behaviour

Hang on maybe it was the original "Station to Station." Still, bizarre. I think his (Mozza's) press people must do better

Hang on maybe it was the original "Station to Station." Still, bizarre. I think his (Mozza's) press people must do better

Do you think he consults his people before giving a gift to a personal friend? :squiffy:

Do you think he consults his people before giving a gift to a personal friend? :squiffy:

No I don't.

But his press people obviously decided to let The Sun know that Morrissey was out and about. Giving gifts to "personal friends"

Its called PR. Public Relations. Record companies like to do this kind of thing when an artist signed to their label has some product to sell

You know he's got a reissued album with a reissued single coming out. I think thats why he's scheduled to appear on a number of radio shows in the forthcoming week.

No I don't.

But his press people obviously decided to let The Sun know that Morrissey was out and about. Giving gifts to "personal friends"

Its called PR. Public Relations. Record companies like to do this kind of thing when an artist signed to their label has some product to sell

You know he's got a reissued album with a reissued single coming out. I think thats why he's scheduled to appear on a number of radio shows in the forthcoming week.

Ahhhh, I see. A Calculated Act of Kindness. Lovely.

Cynical! I don't actually think that's quite the case - if the Sun had been tipped-off they would have certainly had a snapper there, snapping.

These stories about Morrissey slip out periodically; I really doubt it's got anything to do with his "press people".

Back
Top Bottom