1983 BBC Radio 1 interview & session: 6 Music Steve Lamacq show 1st Oct 2010

Kewpie

Subscriber
Steve played The Last of the Famous International Playboys, just announced that Morrissey will be on his show next week!!!!!!!!! :)

Re: Morrissey will be on BBC 6 Music Steve Lamacq show 1st Oct 2010

Sadly Steve was unable to interview Morrissey.

However, prisoner77 posted other thread that around 17:30 this evening 4th July 1983 David Jensen interview will be on.

Last edited:
Re: Radio 1 Kid Jenson Interview on now

So he's flown home, send the paps down Heathrow airport and check when those tickets were bought ;-)

Re: Morrissey

So he's flown home, send the paps down Heathrow airport and check when those tickets were bought ;-)

Not really, someone people twitted that he came to Russell's book launch party last night.

For those of you who have missed it, it is a really interesting early interview.
It dates back to 1983, before the release of the debut album.
Morrissey sounds really excited about the future of the band and he is clearly elated by the positive reviews and reception The Smiths were getting in the very early days.

I hadn't heard it before and found it particularly interesting, almost certainly more so than anything he might have to say today...

I have recorded it and uploaded an mp3 version to Sendspace.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0fbh5m

Enjoy!

I.R.

For those of you who have missed it, it is a really interesting early interview.
It dates back to 1983, before the release of the debut album.
Morrissey sounds really excited about the future of the band and he is clearly elated by the positive reviews and reception The Smiths were getting in the very early days.

I hadn't heard it before and found it particularly interesting, almost certainly more so than anything he might have to say today...

I have recorded it and uploaded an mp3 version to Sendspace.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0fbh5m

Enjoy!

I.R.

Thankyou :thumb:

Thanks IR.

Downloading it now. Was it just an interview, or was there a session as well?

Dave

Listening now. Session tracks as well.
Thanks IR

Dave

Back
Top Bottom