Everyday is like sunday, Run-Out inscription -

Highbury

The Everyday is like sunday Run-Out inscription is -
' CAN YOU SEE THE BLACK CLOUD ?'

I could when I didn't get a signed print - :) LOL !

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

I personally love "Black Cloud." Apparently Moz does too. (except when people chuck things at him as he sings it.)

The Everyday is like sunday Run-Out inscription is -
' CAN YOU SEE THE BLACK CLOUD ?'

I could when I didn't get a signed print - :) LOL !

just noticed that myself. and didnt get a print either.. :tears:

Are you referring to the vinyl groove? Interesting news. If this is the case this is the first time Morrissey has done this since Beethoven Was Deaf, I think?

Years of Refusal has "shame is the name".
Greatest Hits has "we are your thoughts".
These are on the CD's. Not sure about the vinyls. Maybe someone can confirm?

Last edited:
I stand corrected. haven't bought a Morrissey album since Ringleaders. Last Morrissey record I bought on vinyl was Interlude in 1994.

Years of Refusal has "shame is the name".
Greatest Hits has "we are your thoughts".
These are on the CD's. Not sure about the vinyls. Maybe someone can confirm?

According to very helpful passionsjustlikemine.com:

'Greatest Hits' etchings on vinyl:
There are no etchings on the vinyl editions of this album, but the words "WE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS" appear between the runout grooves of the UK/Euro cd label artwork which is a mock-up of a 45rpm record.

I stand corrected. haven't bought a Morrissey album since Ringleaders. Last Morrissey record I bought on vinyl was Interlude in 1994.

Perhaps because he threw away his turntable in 1995 and cannot play records anymore?

I still buy vinyl, I still have a turntable, but it's under loads of crap on the shelves in the dining room... it's not my most used piece of kit.... vinyl is mainly bought out of habit and for collecting purposes.

Dave

My 4 copies arrived today, just had chance to listen, EDILS sounds majestic

no signed print for me neither

Did anyone get a signed print???

I wonder if by Black Cloud Morrissey means curse?

Why would he?

Well, he makes reference to Black Cloud on Everyday Is Like Sunday, which is a song about being in a forlorn mystical place where he can't reach his love and make them his perhaps because of the "strange dust lands on your hands " which could be construed as a curse in a way.

Well, he makes reference to Black Cloud on Everyday Is Like Sunday, which is a song about being in a forlorn mystical place where he can't reach his love and make them his perhaps because of the "strange dust lands on your hands " which could be construed as a curse in a way.

No, it's because he's been reading my posts!

He's a fan, and he thinks everybody else should be, too!

I am the NY Dolls of solo!

etc.

Back
Top Bottom