Jake Walters Portraits of Morrissey

i thought the cat pic(on the title of the guardian pic) is by nadav kander and the rest of the pics by jake walters? surprsied to see the cat pic pic on his site..so no nadav at all..

joe frady suggested elsewhere it might be shot in jakes house (the new pic for example and that the cat is his.(jake`s)

ooooh I LURVE the prime minister one..
:lbf:

ooooh I LURVE the prime minister one..
:lbf:

prime minister.yay:D what will be his first official act- prob forbid the hunting;)
and no one in london can buy furs anymore...

first act would be the banning of meat.

and the bin and the railings in that pic, annoy me, makes it as you say too busy, they could be shopped out though.. and the not so great cardi..
hmmm..

Why do you think Nadav took the picture with the cat?
It looks like a Jake picture to me.

The published photos are taken by Jake Walters.
Unfortunately Morrissey didn't like photos with Simon Armitage, later Jake was called to take some photos.

Last edited:
The published photos are taken by Jake Walters.
Unfortunately Morrissey didn't like photos taken by Nadav Kander, later Jake was called to take some picutures.

The photos taken by Jake are wonderful, usually - and not only the ones which show Morrissey.. on Jake's page you can find lots of good photos).

I mean how do you know this Nadav person was the first photographer?
And why do you think the cover was from the first Nadav session?
The Guardian cover must have been taken at the same time because the cat is in two other pictures.
I wonder where the cat came from?
He looks like he's been sitting up there for ever.

I have a copy of the mag, on the website clearly states all the photos published in the article were taken by Jake Walters.

Last edited:
f you remember the pic from the year 2008 where a pap shot jake and moz at the dolls and the kicks gig (also joined by janice and pr lady jen who arent on the pic)
there is a new frontal pic of mister walters with marc foster, filmmaker.

jake.jpg

shoot.jpg

its from there.
http://www.sistyle-blog.ch/post/2008/10/21/Making-of-Marc-Forster.aspx
safetyhaven found the site from where the pic stem from-thanks for allowing me to share!

oh btw. not work safe and non moz related:
there is a great pic of a nude male model which makes me snigger.
jake is hovering in the background shooting him
go to www.jakewalters.com and click on commercial.
its a great site anyway...

oh for the newer members
its the pic i mentioned first from the dolls and the kicks gig was this one here
mozjake.jpg

Tags
photos
Back
Top Bottom