J. Ross tweets about Morrissey?

in reply to someone; "he seemed very well and exciting news but I cannot say more."

:pray: Please be getting married or announce you're happy in love or coming out or something so I can get on with my life.

I bet it's about his book. ;)

Ground-breaking news. ;)

https://twitter.com/Wossy

"Just returning home from dinner with worlds greatest vegetarian star. A charming night !"

in reply to someone; "he seemed very well and exciting news but I cannot say more."

Thanks for the info.
So Janice and now Jonathan are 'excited'. I'm assuming this is about more than a black blouse and a bobbins re-mix on an 'E-CD'.
I would hazard a guess at a new record deal and/or The Book.

He will join The Nosebleeds for a one-off charity gig in Stoke-on-Trent around Christmas time 2010. Please, let it be true!

These twitter bookface things frustrate the hell out off me. If you have nothing to say then shut up, don't go on with i know something you don't bollocks.

Well, I hope someone outs this surprise terribly soon. The stress may topple me.

It must be one of the following two:
Moz biography out early next year or a new album out November 2011
I just cannot wait for the first one to happen....:horny:
Cheers Moz

it's about Marr - I can feel it in my bones!
the Maccoll remembrance concert (as previously mentioned) would be the perfect catalyst...

ffs; why do they have to tease us like this? :D

I'd be over the moon if it turns out to be any of the suggestions made so far.

ffs; why do they have to tease us like this? :D

I'd be over the moon if it turns out to be any of the suggestions made so far.

At some point all the tease gets destructive. Once people start to daydream the actual revelation will only disappoint. (Probably -- I can think of one or two things that wouldn't, but I guess that's my point.)

Back
Top Bottom