Moz at EMI today

Mr Reynolds

Moz was in a meeting at EMI this afternoon. Dunno what about yet, but if I hear anymore I'll pass it on.

Thank you very much for the heads up.

Hopefully something good will come out from the meeting.

At last, something interesting. Thank you, Mr.Reynolds.

The gnashing, circular idiocies of the usual forum cannibals has rendered this place unbearable since the end of the Swords tour.

At last, something interesting. Thank you, Mr.Reynolds.

The gnashing, circular idiocies of the usual forum cannibals has rendered this place unbearable since the end of the Swords tour.

Good to see you're still around. :)

Well, I'll be damned.

Just this morning I was thinking about how to adjust to a post-Morrissey reality.

Here's to good news. :thumb:

If this is true and the rumour he has been recording in france are true, then its quite exciting putting the two together. A few demos to give to the record companies to fight over. Early tour next year, back in the studio in April/may, album out for october/november with a xmas/early 2012 tour.....am i reading too much into this

. . . how exciting . . . another clutch of albums and shows . . . yes, I think so and I always thought . . . the best of Morrissey's music is yet to be written!

Thank you for this 'observation' great news.

:)

If this is true and the rumour he has been recording in france are true, then its quite exciting putting the two together. A few demos to give to the record companies to fight over. Early tour next year, back in the studio in April/may, album out for october/november with a xmas/early 2012 tour.....am i reading too much into this

Its true he was at EMI today.

I have no info on what it was about yet. So it could have been regarding back catalogue remasters or new material or anything...

I'll try to get more info if I can.

. . . Oooh do try for some more info. :thumb: . . . I did once know a director at EMI but he left . . . he may still have contacts there so I may look him up on his facebook page and - ask a discreet question!

:guitar::):guitar:

I'd prefer if he had been at a meeting in a publishing house, but I'll take it :D

I predict reissues. All that Happy Lovers, Lifeguard stuff that was bootlegged last year may have made him think about sorting out the EMI years, proper remasters, proper extras? Just a thought.

Unless the state EMI are in just now is so bad that he's thinking of doing what Queen did and withdrawing all funds as it were and taking his catalogue elsewhere?

When was it rumored that he was recording in France?

Back
Top Bottom