Moz goes GaGa

God, how depressing.

I quit.

haha this is awesome .. I'm a Gaga fan I'm affraid to say. I could see them doing a song together, not all of Gaga's stuff is the hits you hear on the radio .. the girl has an amazing set of pipes, she can really belt out a tune. She plays piano too quite well so if Moz did do a song with her it's not like he's going to be busting out dance moves to electro-pop, I'm sure they'd do something much more suited. That being said I really doubt they're doing any song together, probably just mutual admiration.

But once again solo is gonna jump up and down and decide who Morrissey should or shouldn't like.

She has addmited that YOR was her favourite 2009 disc-she is a big Moz fan. He might like her too, but the collaboration would only destroy him! They are entirely different, different style, different philosophy, different fans...

She has addmited that YOR was her favourite 2009 disc-she is a big Moz fan. He might like her too, but the collaboration would only destroy him! They are entirely different, different style, different philosophy, different fans...

But she has probably only heard YOR and some Smiths stuff! (See her comment regarding Depeche Mode). She's ridiculous.

What is the probelm with this?
She likes Moz and is obviously very knowledgeable about him.
She is not trying to win brownie points for saying he is a musical reference. What would the point of that be? Just to win people over at this site?
Good for Moz and good for Lady Gaga.
Come on people!

What's the problem?
It just looks like he met a colleague, had a little chitchat and then they made a photo together. I don't care who she is or what she does. I'm not a fan of her, but if Moz seems to be okay to take a pic with her, it's his business. Only the other guy scares me a bit.
Oh and how envious I am that she puts her fingers on his bare chest (though I love how many buttons he left unbuttoned... :blushing:).

Let me know when there's a picture of just Gaga and Morrissey together by themselves. Then maybe I'll save it as my new desktop background.

Tags
gaga rocks! got my tix hataz moz sinking moz's cock
Back
Top Bottom