This confuses me

M

MuteWitness616

"I'm almost quite speechless now," declares the greatest living Englishman, "it's a very historic place and obviously it means a great deal to me... to be sitting here staring at Oscar's television and the very video that Oscar watched The Leather Boys on."

Oscar Wilde didnt live long enough to have a TV and watch the leather boys

"I'm almost quite speechless now," declares the greatest living Englishman, "it's a very historic place and obviously it means a great deal to me... to be sitting here staring at Oscar's television and the very video that Oscar watched The Leather Boys on."

You've made a very astute point. I'm starting to get the vague impression that we can't believe everything Morrissey says.

I believe in England it's called humour.

Nobody's stupid enough to be confused by this, right?

*checks OP's name*

Nevermind.

what about bigmouth strikes again he say's joan of arc's walkman and hearing aid started to melt ....come on now get a grip

I am assuming that you recently just got into Morrissey and The Smiths. Trying to find out every thing you can about him. I take it you are pretty young. It reminds me of when I first heard The Smiths in High School in 87-88, and staying up to see the premier of the video for "Suedehead" on The Cutting Edge or 120 Minutes, whatever it was called then. Those were the days. Don't take him so literally, he has more humor than you think.

Tags
sofa king wee todd ed
Back
Top Bottom