(continued...)

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see that he's already so comfortable in your home and bonding with your beautiful kitty. You know, my cats tend to gravitate towards him as well.

I love forward to many more exciting adventures with Tiny Moz and Prudence! :sweet:

Funny story with lovely pictures. Thank you Scarlet!

Your cat is very beautiful, but aren't they always...
And there will be sequels? Yes, of course!

I think we've Jumped The Shark here people.

I'm waiting for a sock puppet version of the Tomorrow video, although We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful or All You Need is Me would be amusing as well.

Or a knitted 'November Spawned A Monster'? :eek:

Oh, how adorable! I love dilute torties; Pru is a cutie. :sweet:

Hopefully they are bonding and new adventures are on the way....I'll be tuning in to the next!!

This is good entertainment when there is a tour void. :D

Nice work, ladies! :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks for the giggles this morning, Scarlet! Prudence is lovely and she seems to have struck up quite the friendship with Tiny Moz.

I fear that if Tiny Moz were in my house that my Snickerdoodle would have her claws in him and he'd be flung about the place. She'd love him, but it would be a rough sort of love. :)

Ok, now you're making fun of us :tears:

JSJ, it's purely affectionate. :)

I was just sharing this thread with Mr. Anaesthesine, and pointing out Tiny Moz's salt-and-pepper hair.

It's adorable, but if Morrissey doesn't do anything significant soon, his online community is going to end up like the Sims when you forget to check in every once in a while. Poor wee things...

I was just sharing this thread with Mr. Anaesthesine, and pointing out Tiny Moz's salt-and-pepper hair.

It's adorable, but if Morrissey doesn't do anything significant soon, his online community is going to end up like the Sims when you forget to check in every once in a while. Poor wee things...

Yes, the waiting is hard. Hopefully he's relaxing some place beautiful, feeling all inspired and writing songs and finishing that biography.

All we can do is sit back and twiddle our thumbs, or, erm, puppets :p

how did you make it though 1997-2004?;)
well lets hope he wont be going into another 7 year break
all other that that im totally satiesfied with waiting 2( or even 3)years so he can charge his batteries, gets fresh inspiriations in another beautiful city he visits during his trips(paris?)..im sure some pap will snap him during his night out in one of the concerts of some uprising band he visits ;)
and when he is back he doesnt tour in that extent like the last years again that he ruin his health...

oh and sweet story scarlet
proved: cats love the moz:thumb:

Last edited:
Tags
disturbing love what.the.fuck?
Back
Top Bottom