Morrissey's net worth $32 million

Wealth is immaterial. :)

But it's good to know, since he's going to leave all that money to a good cause, or several good causes, which his own ancient wisdom will select. :)

The being we know as Morrissey will do some good in the world.
Happy Earth Day.:highfive:

theres a couple of thousand of us on here

i reckon he will leave it to us - say about $10k each

well i wouldnt say no

$55 cash. Some change in the door pocket of the car and not enough money in the checking account to pull out a twenty. :thumb:

I heard he has so much money he bought a crown yesterday.

So this means he was probably worth around $40 million until Joyce took a 1/4 of his money

Joyce only got a 1/4 of the proceeds from a small time frame. I think it worked out to $1-2 million or so.

And Morrissey doesn't make too much money. He deserves every penny.

And Morrissey doesn't make too much money. He deserves every penny.

I agree oor Moorissi works very hard for his money
... But so does everyone else, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4q3OVSg19M

Mmmm. Deserve.I got a smile from a bloke who works in a workshop in my building's courtyard for the first time in months. Probably thinks I'm a deserving sort of person, to be up this early when I'm actually on holiday...

Who knows.:confused:

Handsome, intelligent, witty, charming, and rich? He is like a character out of a Jane Austen novel...

I used to feel that way: Younger Morrissey displayed all the cold hauteur of Fitzwilliam Darcy, the dry, resigned wit of Mr. Bennet, the warmth and wisdom of George Knightly, and the dashing, wounded bravado of Captain Frederick Wentworth. Throw in his other-worldly beauty and his dark, brooding temperament, and you've got gold.

As soon as he got fullish-frontal, large-mammal, hairy, middle-aged naked, however, he became a true 21st century vulgarian.

And a rich vulgarian at that. :thumb:

As soon as he got fullish-frontal, large-mammal, hairy, middle-aged naked, however, he became a true 21st century vulgarian.

And a rich vulgarian at that. :thumb:

:lbf: He had the potential for latin bling bling in him all along, all it took was a little sun, first LA, then Rome, now it's in full flourish.

Mind you, I'm sure Mr Darcy would end up the same if he went to the Costa Brava, but still, I agree, it's all rather off-putting. ;)

So basically, all we have left now, is tons of pounds. :straightface: Tons. Of pounds.:straightface:

The pounds of love be running up that hill...If only I coooouuuuld :lbf:

(edit/ Isn't Blackcloudbusting a fab song btw? It is.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ

Last edited:
capt.a2ef4192ed6641bca7ddfcfbd9c735fb-a2ef4192ed6641bca7ddfcfbd9c735fb-0.jpg

This guy's worth $258 million thanks to a lottery ticket he bought a few days ago.

I'm outta here. I got a plane to Missouri to catch. Seeya! :D

:eek: How many teeth can 258 million bucks buy?

He'll be a bucks-toothed boy then. He should move to Luxemburg.:thumb:

I wish you luck CG. Go get him! :thumb:

:eek: How many teeth can 258 million bucks buy?

He'll be a bucks-toothed boy then. He should move to Luxemburg.:thumb:

I wish you luck CG. Go get him! :thumb:

I'm back. :tears:

I used my whole "I'm your soulmate!" schtick but he didn't even understand the basic concepts of hermeneutical science. I'm like "You're Osiris and I'm Isis, we're meant to be together." and he's all "Wut? You want Sirius XM in yer car?" and I'm like "Yeah that too but listen, we're soulmates destined to live in eternity and I've come here to find you and complete you." and he's all "Wut? I don geddit." Total mouth breather but I wish luck. So I'm back here again. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom