Mike Farrell American Idol?

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
Did we know that Mike Farrell was playing in the backing band on American Idol this season??

mf.jpg

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dBz2-C10rjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dBz2-C10rjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yes, I was surprised to see him. Myself and a few others have mentioned this in the American Idol thread on the Off-Topic forum. Thanks for posting vids!:thumb:

Morrissey's must be paying him off in ready cash to get those writing credits for 'At Last I Am Born' on ROTT.

Godammit - now I might have to watch. Bleh.
I LOVE At Last I Am Born (yes, I know, I know, but I do.)

My friend Andrew Garcia is on the show this season. Imma tell him to sing a Morrissey song and have Mike play it.:D :thumb:

My friend Andrew Garcia is on the show this season. Imma tell him to sing a Morrissey song and have Mike play it.:D :thumb:

LMAO! OMG, that would be classic. Tom Hanks would watch then (he said this was the condition for him watching...) Please please please let this happen - and tell us when!

omg. when i saw that guy i thought "that guy looks like one of those mexican morrissey fans."

Hahahah. Yeah everyone thinks he's a ganster with his look and all. That tattoo on his neck actually says 'Caeland' it's his son's name. :)

LMAO! OMG, that would be classic. Tom Hanks would watch then (he said this was the condition for him watching...) Please please please let this happen - and tell us when!

Oh you bet. :D He likes Morrissey too. :)

He's rockin' that quiff, ain't he? Just checked out his contestant page.

Mikey looks great and good for him to play on American National TV. I think he looks great, he's a hottie.:):guitar:

Mike is a good guy, really nice and polite person. IMo, that's really great he's playing in American Idol, Mike is so talented and deserves to be known by people all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom