Morrissey watches dvds at Jonathan's house

echobay

fades into the background
Jonathan mentions Morrissey was round at his house watching dvds of an old show called Star Town. 0.25 - 1.25

Apologies if this has been posted already.

[youtube]XHfwgFYmq8o&NR=1[/youtube]

When Wogan retired from his show recently, Star Town was mentioned in a newspaper article. Think of it as an early reality TV show - a cross between X-Factor and We Are The Champions, where towns compete against each other in talent contests. More here, and a previous mention here.

Peter

Jonathan's a nice fella, a real sci-fi geek who collect comic books, a movie buff and during the 80's had a relly funny chat show. Morrissey appeared and sang "I changed my plea to guilty"

Now I know who Franz Ferdinand are singing about!!!! :thumb:

"So I'm on BBC2 now telling Terry Wogan how I made it and
What I made isn't clear now, but his deference is and his laughter is..."

Mrs Skinny was given a book "What I would tell my 16-year-old self" (or something like that). There's a Jonthan Ross entry which is quite entertaining - drawn in cartoon fashion. He tells his 16-year-old self about three things he will never stop loving:

1) Comic Books
2) Punk Rock
3) Masturbation

Nice.

Peter

lol I really like Wossy, I have him on my twitter. Very humble bloke:

Wossy

Oh bum. My car refused to start. Would consider walking in but too lazy. TAXI !!! about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

I went to uni with one of Wossy's sisters. She'd tell us all these anecdotes about how he liked playing with her dolls. I'm aware plenty of people loathe him, but he sounded nice via his sister.

Outside his house:

capt_3900b28927884e93bac7990550aa01.jpg

The wife....

capt_deeaea4dc15d45ddb3bab377a6e808.jpg

Back
Top Bottom