Ragefactor

This is kind of stupid 'Consuming against consumerism' stuff, and Rage are hypocrites. However, I'm not going to completely comdemn it because I hope they donate all the money they make from it to the good causes and people they support, the EZLN, Mumia Abu-Jamal, Leonard Peltier, etc.

It would have made more of an impact to choose a band on an indie label, though.

They did it a few years ago with Malcolm Middleton but he doesn't pack quite as big a punch as RATM.

I cant find which download sites count and dates to download any help guys

cheers for info.... thats my good deed for the day done ha ha:thumb:

The Facebook group has vanished into thin air

someone said on the back-up group

'The only way for Jon or Tracey to delete the group is for everyone to be removed first. You have to remove people individually. And then they have to remove themselves

And as the graphs at http://dump.bitplane.net/ratm/data.dat show there was no steady drop in numbers while they removed 700k users'

something fishy going on..

Sadly I think you'll find whether the Xfactor or Rage Against The Machine get to number one Sony make some money....

And no I won't tidy my room up. F*(! you I won't do what you told me, mum

Both acts are on the Sony/BMG roster.

Either way Cowell and co make some money.

Besides which pop music has a long history of manufactured, light-weight, disposable acts...from the very beginnings of "rock 'n' roll" it's always been the same.

I suggest that if you don't like X-Factor or Simon Cowell that you don't buy the record, don't watch the show and avoid "mainstream" radio stations.

Me?

I love "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis, I adore Will Young, the Alexandra Burke single is a cracking little pop ditty...will they feature in my desert island discs? Will any of them replace Morrissey, Joy Division, Jonathan Richman and the like in my affections? Nope.

Chillax?

Kimura

I tend to avoid campaigns, i couldn't careless if one of Cowell's sausages gets to number one.
The top 40 stopped existing along time ago.

Veering slightly off track i heard the winners (x factor) single today, it sounds just like this in parts which is also one of my guilty guilty pleasures ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather shag Susan Boyle than listen to Rage Against the Machine. Surely there are better artists to climb to the top of the charts this Christmas?

Sadly I think you'll find whether the Xfactor or Rage Against The Machine get to number one Sony make some money....

And no I won't tidy my room up. F*(! you I won't do what you told me, mum

Hehe this song has always been utterly pathetic, even when I was 14.

Anything that annoys Cowell is good.
Doesn't matter what the track is. don't be such reactive snobs.
The Krankies will do.
Regards,
FWD

Tags
hug the machine
Back
Top Bottom