how to open a bottle of wine with a shoe

Re: how to open a bottle of wine with a shoe....

well, now the epbabe knows what to do next time she's ready to start on her third bottle of wine, but by that point has become so drunk she's forgotten where her corkscrew is :lbf:

http://lifehacker.com/5396212/

Why are you bringing her into it? Why are you posting this? I don't make the rules, but I would have thought that sly digs at other users are deprecated.

Peter

easy there uncle fatso, the epbabe hits me with quickshots once in awhile, i'd wager it's only fair I do the same :rolleyes:

actually though, she has nil to do with it, I just thought it was cool the way the guy opened his bottle of wine using a shoe.

you gotta beef with me fatso?:)lbf:) better lose some weight, before you try and take on the likes of me :crazy:

uncle skinny, do you actually think you can ban me,or keep me from posting here? do me a favour mate,dont make me laugh :lbf::lbf::crazy:

hows about rather, a nice sized 13 boot up the ass:thumb:

Yes, I do think, no...I will ban you at every opportunity. Nice try.

Peter

uncle skinny, you don't know shit :lbf:

how you gonna keep me from posting on this board? its impossible.

you say you'll ban me at every opportunity, but do you not realize, that you'll only have as many opportunities, as i decide to give you?

as sad as it is, i am actually somewhat enjoying this - i may from time to time, create a new name, and jump on here and say "look uncleskinny, its draize_train!" to get you riled up a bit :lbf:

other than that, i will soon tire of this and create a new name, and fall back into the obscurity of the board, never to be seen or heard from again in connection with this thread....

it's a race of wits, a test of resolve, courage and strength - do you have what it takes to root me out on this board and ban me? time shall tell uncleskinny.... :straightface: :flamethrow:

f***s sake f***ing L, just had meself a look at good old uncle skinny's pictures - i'll not be banned my some mincey poncey geezer who likes to take a severe portion up the f***ing gary glitter! f***ing monk! probably walks about his place wearing a womans negligie and playing with his lardie :lbf: you act quite tough, but let me see you face me directly, if youve got the bollocks....f***ing monk

How to open a bottle of wine with a Shu. Bad, bad, bad. Posted roughly around the time the bottle hit Morrissey. Morrissey's the wine. This guy (draize) represents the written words of the cosmic troll who acted out the part, threw the bottle. It was a trick played by a nasty Shu and it's recorded here. Huh. Too cool, huh?

150px-Shu.svg.png

See, this guy is the God of Wind and Air. Morrissey is sun and air, so He's kind of like Morrissey's God in a way, he can affect him or he oversees him. Shu can be controlled too and be calm and passive, or in a riled state, aggressive and a trickster. Morrissey experienced the "butt end" of Shu in LIVErpool yesterday.

Keep in mind there's like a zillion factors associated with this exchange and the details of the parts and players and whatnot, but at the root is mischeif and the cool thing is that it's recorded in real time here at SOLo because the sun illuminates truth or whatever. I could write a whole paper on this event but won't because personally, I don't like upholding putting Morrissey at risk. That's not just an excuse because I hate writing papers which I do, I just don't want to encourage this. kthx going to sleep now.

Actually , I like to think of it as highly-functioning eccentric. And clearly it bugs me when people call me delusional, it pushes a button because I see delusional people and think, 'Oh God, that man is lost." but I don't do that. I don't stand on street corners and ramble about God or whatever. There are things that baffle me, like bluetooth. How in the HELL can a document float through the air and print on the other side of the room totally leaves me at a loss for words, but to link God's presence to the actions of trolls is just a science like any other. It has parameters and you have a hypothesis and you test it, it's not a lot different. Except most people dismiss the concept of God or something celestial as beyond the realm of understanding when we have all the facts, it's just a matter of showing that He's present in His many forms doing stuff and we're the pallate from which he paints his paintings. It's not a big deal. Mention an Egyptian God and you're considered a whack-job, but Isis is no different than the Virgin of Guadalupe or the female aspect of Vishnu or whatever. You know what? I have a feeling I'm wasting my time here, but I'm trying to say I'm not delusional and you shouldn't just dismiss what I'm saying because you don't understand the parts. Hell, I don't understand the parts, but I know a lot and I know that that event today was different and worthy of considering "cosmically", or else Morrissey wouldn't have left. So, there. Now you can f*** off. I accidently deleted my negative comment. Actually, don't f*** off. I gotta sleep something fierce. :p

Last edited:

Draize is banned?....:banned::guitar::D:):mock::rock::rofl:

Tags
delusional jealous?
Back
Top Bottom