Lifeguard On Duty & Happy Lovers United on upcoming bootleg LP

ThatDan

Side A
Striptease With A Difference (Kill Uncle sessions)
Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness (Viva Hate sessions)
Fantastic Bird (Your Arsenal sessions)
You Should Have Been Nice To Me (Southpaw Grammar sessions)

Side B
Lifeguard On Duty (Viva Hate sessions)
Happy Lovers United (Bona Drag sessions)
Born To Hang (Kill Uncle sessions)
Oh Phony (Bona Drag sessions)
Honey You Know Where To Find Me (Southpaw Grammar sessions)

Last edited:
I'll believe it whwn I see it...

I am also inclined to call BS on this. But if you really do have it post it for the betterment of the community.

I am also inclined to call BS on this. But if you really do have it post it for the betterment of the community.

I never said I had it. Stephane and a few others do have LOD and HLU, but this is not the thread to try and talk them into posting the songs - that discussion was had a few months back.

Last edited:
What distributor sent the email? Where did it come from?

Not sure how *I* ended up on trial here. I've been an anon source for David on news items in the past and he seems to trust me. So you don't believe anything until a "link" has been provided to prove it? There is nothing to link to - the distributor (Groove Distribution) obviously doesn't have it on their site amongst their legit releases. I've passed on all the info there is and have expressed speculation that it will really include those two songs myself. If I were going to make this up I would have at least got that guy who does all the great cover art here to do something better than the slop that was included in the email.

:clap:

What a pointless release, especially after the re release of SG.

Gimme that! I need new drugs of the old style. Life would somehow be much brighter with these 2 tracks. I can't listen to mediocre stuff like "SWORDS" all day long. Brrrrring back the Morrissey of old who ment so much to us all.
Do I sound old fashioned and dissatisfied with Morrisseys work since exactly 2004? Well, I guess I am.

Last edited:
Side A
Striptease With A Difference (Kill Uncle sessions)
Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness (Viva Hate sessions)
Fantastic Bird (Your Arsenal sessions)
You Should Have Been Nice To Me (Southpaw Grammar sessions)

Side B
Lifeguard On Duty (Viva Hate sessions)
Happy Lovers United (Bona Drag sessions)
Born To Hang (Kill Uncle sessions)
Oh Phony (Bona Drag sessions)
Honey You Know Where To Find Me (Southpaw Grammar sessions)*

View attachment 8857

Well, lets see. A few of these were included w/the SG/Mal re-releases?

Oh Phony/Born To Hang/ and (I think)Lifeguard on Duty are available via the p2p sites, as I've had the first 2 tracks for a few years now. I'm sure, if someone wanted to make one of these themselves, they could? these tracks will leak somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom