Jeff Buckley talking about Morrissey

kyleleonard

Jeff Buckley Is God

not sure if anyone's heard this before, probably, wasn't on youtube so thought i'd add it :) enjoy.

Jeff's God. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's that bit on the Chicago DVD where he says the 80's were bullshit, except for the Smiths. Also there's a live recording of the Boy With The Thorn In His Side, where he says The Smiths stopped him from killing the house cat. Then there's the numerous recordings of Jeff doing I Know It's Over. Top stuff.

Peter

Thanks for that. Never heard it before. Wonder what Mozz thinks of Jeff? I've never heard him reference him before. Anyway, this has made me want to delve back. *puts Grace on*

Buckley's version of Lilac Wine is definitive. I find it almost as moving as Last Night I Dreamt and I Won't Share You.

not sure if anyone's heard this before, probably, wasn't on youtube so thought i'd add it :) enjoy.

Jeff's God. :cool:

Cool...never heard that clip before,great post!

Jeff's Music is wonderful,amazing singer and Grace is fantastic...heart wrenching stuff,such a pity he's gone.

again great post/thread:thumb:

Thank you so much much for finding and posting that gem of an interview. I have always wondered what Moz thought of Jeff but never found anything in print about the subject.:)

Back
Top Bottom