The Smiths Indeed in LIVERPOOL and DARLINGTON this Sunday 30 August

The Smiths Indeed

Is It Really So Strange?
This Sunday 30 August 2009, we will be playing at the Mathew Street Festival in Liverpool (2-2.45pm, Williamson Square Stage - a late replacement, free) and at the Inside Out club night in Darlington (doors 10.30pm, on stage midnight -£5). Smiths songs only. Come along, do. For more dates, dig deeper.

Midnight on a Sunday?:eek:

This is the only UK tribute band I haven't seen yet. See they are playing Bolton same day as the Liverpool Morrissey gig in November so can't make that.

Did anyone go to the gig in Manchester when the Apollo gig was on in May? How many people were at that gig?

Jukebox Jury

A great set, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for filling in at the last minute.
You got a really good reception and everyone wanted an encore too!!!! You should have done one.
There was this lad next to me, who had pushed his way to the front with all his mates (7 of them) He knew every word!! I loved that. He was about 13, chubby with really short hair, he made all his mates stay while he sang along. He was so excited.
I and loads of other people took photos. oh and it rained after you came off.

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Damn - I turned up to Williamson Square just before 5pm yesterday for the Depeche Mode tribute band (whose set gave me mixed feelings) unaware that you had been on earlier. Definitely would've come if I knew you were playing, as I saw you at Mathew Street last year! Setlist for this time around?

Back
Top Bottom