Best Divine Comedy album

Your favourite Divine Comedy album

• Total voters

Thewlis

Very Senior Member
Any Divine Comedy-fans out here? I've been listening a lot to their last 3 albums recently, but my favourite remains Casanova.

Casanova, for me. :love:
Although lately, I've been mostly listening to Victory for the Comic Muse. You can't go wrong. :)

Great thread! Tough question tho...I'll join the "Love" album fans for the same reasons, works as a whole piece of work.

Not sure I'm interested in the new cricket obsession though...!

I think my favourite is Victory for the Comic Muse some of the songs on it never fail to make me laugh.

Hmmmmm. Tough one, as they've never made a bad album. I've gone for Promenade for its conceptual nature. Don't Look Down is possibly my favourite ever DC song. Oh, and it has The Booklovers on it.

which is the one with the song that goes;
"distant cousins, local kids, we climbed ever-y tree together,
and it never even rained, til we climbed back on the train, that would take us so far away...'

which is the one with the song that goes;
"distant cousins, local kids, we climbed ever-y tree together,
and it never even rained, til we climbed back on the train, that would take us so far away...'

The Summerhouse.

I haven't listened after 'Cassanova', borrowed 'Fin de siecle', 'A Secret History' and 'Absent Friends' from my local library.

After Listening 'A Short Story About Love', 'Regeneration' and 'Victory for the Comic Muse' I'll be able to vote. :p

I've only heard half of the albums listed, but three of my favorite DC songs are on 'Absent Friends', so that one gets my vote.

I thought you guys were talking about:

luvdivine.jpg

What a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom