What does bored think of JJ?

bored

not bitter but bored
I have been accused by lainey of...

you are so in love with JJ, you've even copied the fact he didn't use the quotes correctly so he wouldn't feel bad, what with Kewpie having to show him how.
talk about blind love:love:

I didn't want to hi-jack that thread so I will respond here.

JJ and I agree that the ruling in the Joyce vs Morrissey/Marr case was correct and if there was any proof to the alleged agreement that there was a 40/40/10/10 split it would have been presented.

JJ and I are both fans of Man City.

Other than that I don't think I agree on much with him. I think he has unfairly attacked Kewpie and has seemed fairly angry recently.

I have been accused by lainey of...

I didn't want to hi-jack that thread so I will respond here.

JJ and I agree that the ruling in the Joyce vs Morrissey/Marr case was correct and if there was any proof to the alleged agreement that there was a 40/40/10/10 split it would have been presented.

JJ and I are both fans of Man City.

Other than that I don't think I agree on much with him. I think he has unfairly attacked Kewpie and has seemed fairly angry recently.

hahaha-lulz.jpg

JJ is a grump who is lamenting his rebel youth past.

*I was only joking, some people didn't get it* :o

Last edited:
Uh-oh. I don't like where this is going. If someone responds as they well might, don't be surprised if it starts to get out of hand. Might be one for the Pigsty to let things fly.

Uh-oh. I don't like where this is going. If someone responds as they well might, don't be surprised if it starts to get out of hand. Might be one for the Pigsty to let things fly.

People are hijacking my thread!
This was supposed to be about me!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

JJ is a grump who is lamenting his rebel youth past.

And you are, as bluejag would say, a toothless tiger, who insists on being as constipated as humanly possible.

Well, our lovely moderator Kewpie seemed to feel alright about staging personal attacks (curious, as she once said to me in a private message that one of the reasons davidt made her part of his team was that she was able to take abuse from people maturely without giving it back; my my, I wonder whatever has happened! :blushing:)

mcrickson

You are showing your true colours, have no respect or decency whatsoever.

You have no right to reveal private conversation in here.

This is the last time I reply your post.

Carry on posting snide comments about me, insolent bigheaded loudmouth.

Last edited:
Re: mcrickson

You are showing your true colours, have no respect or decency whatsoever.

You have no right to reveal private conversation in here.

This is the last time I reply your post.

Carry on posting snide comments about me, insolent bigheaded loudmouth.

Kewpie, pardon my ignorance, but are you under the impression that people here actually care about you or anything you have to say?

Love PTxx.

Tags
simples-solow
Back
Top Bottom