Haha! Gaga has a peepee

She's just wearing skin-coloured panties. Otherwise I'd wonder where she's put her cock in all those pics of her I've seen where she's only wearing panties. Don't know what this fuss is all about. I would like it if she was a herm, but I don't think she is. But then again...what difference does it make...anyway? It makes none.

Hate Lady Gaga, but I reckon I hate blatant transphobia in the media more.

:laughing:
Some of the comments on the page are hilarious

irene said...
I didn't know that this was true! I can't believe it. I am a hermaphrodite myself and I would definitely still do her. I had a friend who had a vag and a penis and her boyfriend just used the dangling penis as leverage, sort of like how a cowboy uses that knob thing on the saddle for leverage.

- Chang

SRaiders said...
She's got tits like spaniel ears and a face like a smacked ass, who cares what junk she's packin', She's woofing from the waist up...

Probably end up with Fat Man Scoop and have some hybrid offspring, one called Vagenis the other Nutflaps. They'll be living in Detriot so avoid where possible.

sexy lady said...
this is so cool!it makes me feel normal again!i have a penis on my baby finger and a vagina on my foot and this is so good to hear of ppl wit d same condition!fair play 2 gaga for being proud of hers coz i am very proud of mine!

And the best -- I tip my hat to "andrew" for this reference:

andrew said...
I am a Hermaphrodite and was unfortunatly born with a vagina for a left eye and a penis for a nose!! i went through high school having to wear a mask and tell people it was a skin condition. The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles located under my chin. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

:rofl:

Yeah if I was an undercover tranny I'd definately let my cock swing all over the place in front of thousands of people.

You see blokes with trousers so tight you wonder if they have one, so I'm sure Lady GaGa could keep hers safely tucked away.

I have seen another site detailing her supposed confession that also featured a picture of a revealing bulge, but I imagine that was largely what lead the author of the above page to believe it would appear credible.

Not sure what I think of her. The awful clothes are a turn-off.

Last edited:
Total apathy...

Why the Dr Evil quote?

This is why it's wise to stay away from music festivals. :rolleyes:

I love her with a peen or no peen.

Tags
gaga hermaphrodite i would. iluvladygaga lawl tranny ugo wud u hit it? yeah i would
Back
Top Bottom