Babes of the BNP

It's not this- :horny: more this- :sick:

"Are most of your friends BNP?
Some of them are. I kind of got into it through my friend Danny. He’s really racist. Everyone calls him “Nazi Danny”. He started telling me about them, and it made a lot of sense." :(

One of them has a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Barbiegaal?hiq=helen,riddell

I feel really sorry for the Asian friends she has listed :crazy:

But, listed as one of her favourite things "Diversity"... but also "The SUN!!!" - where's NPLR when you need to whip up a hate campaign?

Dave

Thick as f***!

Looks like they stole a copy of The Sun and then ran into a brick wall ... stupid wankers.

Love PTxx.

That first one from Manchester - classic thick ignorant twat.....

'I hate immigrants...... I can't wait to move to Spain':rolleyes:

Yes, and the Spanish are sick of ''immigrants'' like you ruining their culture, not learning the language, sticking together in English bars, eating fish and chips, reading English papers and watching English football on the telly......

STUPID THICK c***:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

What, to you, symbolises Britain best?
Um, I’d say maybe St George’s flag, partly because my favourite film is This Is England – it’s about skinheads, but they’re not really racist, because one of them is a black kid. They turn on him in the end, but because he was one of the gang they’re not really racist. They just believe in what they believe in.

:doh: I think somebody missed the point of the film...

Reading through it is slightly funny in a 'they really are all thick' way (one of them got her age wrong...) but also really sad.

Last edited:
These girls are idiots. None of them picked Jimmy Carr.

I'm reading a biography of Dave Allen. You wouldn't believe how much material Jimmy Carr nicked from him.

Peter

Happens all the time in comedy sadly...

Even so, Morrissey has stolen stuff from many sources... I'm ok with it. I like Morrissey's delivery much more than Elizabeth Smart. I am not familiar with Dave Allen so I cannot compare him and Carr but Carr really cracks me up.

Happens all the time in comedy sadly...

Even so, Morrissey has stolen stuff from many sources... I'm ok with it. I like Morrissey's delivery much more than Elizabeth Smart. I am not familiar with Dave Allen so I cannot compare him and Carr but Carr really cracks me up.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to check it out later.. no gootube at work.

silly girls..brain washed( if they had one between them) by the "men" in their lives im sure. do they even know who morrissey is? i doubt it. BNP are evil, vile thugs, bully boys, wife beaters and cowards.... trust me on this, i know! xx

silly girls..brain washed( if they had one between them) by the "men" in their lives im sure. do they even know who morrissey is? i doubt it. BNP are evil, vile thugs, bully boys, wife beaters and cowards.... trust me on this, i know! xx

Judging by the answers they give which all prove their vulgarity and stupidity they probably think Morrissey is a racist and believe all the NME & Madstock hype etc.

Sickening that this vermin exists in our country.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom