Moz, eat your heart out

NudeThrills

fountain of blood
Governor General Michaelle Jean, the Queen's representative in Canada, cuts out heart of seal and eats it
48a7d6474747a0f78eb7948.jpg
VS
noje18s34seal700368.jpg

RANKIN INLET, Nunavut – First she gutted it. Then she had the heart pulled out of its furry, flabby carcass. Finally, she swallowed a slice of the mammal's dripping organ.

And when it was all over Gov. Gen. Michaelle Jean wiped the blood of a freshly slaughtered seal off her crimson-spattered fingertips.

The Governor General made a graphic gesture of solidarity with the country's beleaguered seal hunters on the first day of a week-long Arctic visit yesterday.

Hundreds of Inuit at a community festival gathered around as Jean knelt above a pair of carcasses and used a traditional ulu blade to slice the meat off the skin.

After eating the dripping chunk, she turned to her daughter, Marie-Eden, to say it tasted good.

She expressed her dismay that anyone would call traditional Inuit hunting practices inhumane.

Jean gestured to the hundreds of people in a packed arena and noted that they would all be fed by the meat laid out on a tarp on the floor.

"It was absolutely delicious," Jean said. "These are ancient practices that are part of a way of life.

"If you can't understand that, you're completely missing the reality of life here."

The European Union voted earlier this month to impose a ban on seal products.

For years, animal rights groups have intensely lobbied European politicians to implement a ban.

The European Union bill still needs the backing of EU governments. But officials say that's only a formality. The ban, expected to take effect in October, would apply to all products and processed goods derived from seals, including fur, meat, oil blubber and even omega-3 pills.

Locals here warn it will be one more shock to a region that already suffers from chronic economic woes and a staggering array of social problems.

Jean said the hunt is practiced humanely. And her snack was "very rich in protein," she said.

The locals expressed their wish more outsiders would see things that way. They explained they don't use the hooked hakapiks that have faced such bitter criticism from environmentalists.

They said they use guns or harpoons, and can't understand why their industry is considered less humane than cattle farming.
source.

HOW FIERCE IS THIS LADY

so is this
pavlov7.jpg

but if it weren't for these 'inhuman practices' we wouldn't have survived

might as well go rip out your incisors, you damned CARNIVORE

hard to stomach, huh? :\ there's a video in the source.

Monstrous bitch.

Disgusting!

i met this woman in toronto once. true story.
doing what? and are you still in possession of all your internal organs?

doing what? and are you still in possession of all your internal organs?

i was in toronto for a horror convention and i went to meet my mother's boyfriend for lunch. he was meeting with her that day, something about exporting canadian businesses out to european countries, and i met her just as their meeting ended. i was wearing a very graphic cannibal holocaust t shirt. she looked absolutely repulsed. she did come at me with a knife but i fended her off by imitating a seal's bark.

might as well go rip out your incisors, you damned CARNIVORE[/QUOTE]

i havent been a carnivore for 22 years now.......i made a choice, the right choice......do you really think this kind of publicity is helping Canada? :crazy:

i was in toronto for a horror convention and i went to meet my mother's boyfriend for lunch. he was meeting with her that day, something about exporting canadian businesses out to european countries, and i met her just as their meeting ended. i was wearing a very graphic cannibal holocaust t shirt. she looked absolutely repulsed. she did come at me with a knife but i fended her off by imitating a seal's bark.
fancy-schmancy. she's toughened up now.
might as well go rip out your incisors, you damned CARNIVORE

i havent been a carnivore for 22 years now.......i made a choice, the right choice......do you really think this kind of publicity is helping Canada? :crazy:
as long as you've still got the teeth intended for tearing apart meat rather than grinding leaves, those you've inherited from your carnivorous predecessors, i don't feel like i can trust you. it's not the right choice. morally, you say? but who are you to say? it's not as nature intended.

any publicity is good publicity. for canada.

Last edited:
nude thrills....wtf are you talking about???? so you dont trust me....?? why, because i dont eat flesh but still have my own teeth?? :crazy:

i was looking at her wiki & under "Domestic duties" i saw nothing about eating seal's hearts :confused:
still though, Morrissey will likely never play Canada now :rofl:

Tags
canada the gr8 canaduh sux nuke canaduh
Back
Top Bottom