?

R

Reelaround

Who is Ripper? It obviously thinks it is highly intelligent and can get one over

IT is someone off here, so come out you muthaf***ing braindead twat

mmmmm

A friendly warning, you'd better watch out what you post on the forums.

Pissing people off down here after you've failed in 'the frink'? Good luck.

I have been receiving PMs from Ripper for some time now, and it is someone off here. I can post them here if anyone is interested, but that doesn't seem to be the case in point?

The case in point is that I am having the piss taken by pms constantly, asking me this, asking me that, and then declaring 'hilarious.' when I ask why they don't feel alright after having told me they don't.

Having had just about enough of all that, after not answering all the personal questions it asked (and why should I when I don't know who they are and they're not after telling me me anything about themself anyway, no matter how many times I ask)

I am now at the point of trying to find out who is sending me the private messages? But I guess I will never find out, as they won't say, but continue to take the piss by asking.

Ban me if you like, I don't care, but I am telling you I speak the truth

it's also a very ironic statement that people leap in and automatically say that the victim is the perpetrator

I have been receiving PMs from Ripper for some time now, and it is someone off here. I can post them here if anyone is interested, but that doesn't seem to be the case in point?

The case in point is that I am having the piss taken by pms constantly, asking me this, asking me that, and then declaring 'hilarious.' when I ask why they don't feel alright after having told me they don't.

Having had just about enough of all that, after not answering all the personal questions it asked (and why should I when I don't know who they are and they're not after telling me me anything about themself anyway, no matter how many times I ask)

I am now at the point of trying to find out who is sending me the private messages? But I guess I will never find out, as they won't say, but continue to take the piss by asking.

it's also a very ironic statement that people leap in and automatically say that the victim is the perpetrator

what about putting the person on ignore? You do not have to recieve PMs from anyone you do not want to.

Reading your posts on Morrissey frink thread I'm not surprised that you're getting unsavory PMs.

Yes, you can use ignore function if you'd like to block unwanted PMs.

what about putting the person on ignore? You do not have to recieve PMs from anyone you do not want to.

Well thank you, a voice of sanity at last
I can now breathe a sigh of relief, knowing that there is someone sane on here, thanks, I will do that as you suggest :)

What does that mean? Are you mad?

Incase you're serious with this question.. I think she merely meant that if you're getting PMs from someone, it is quite redundant to doubt the fact that they're from "someone off here".

Reading your posts on Morrissey frink thread I'm not surprised that you're getting unsavory PMs.

Yes, you can use ignore function if you'd like to block unwanted PMs.

And you are a mod? I'm not surprised at that

Ego over-ruling the rational mind?

I never ever thought that so-called Morrissey fans could be so cold blooded, so far removed from what the man himself stands for

How sad, how very sad that he has to read all of this awful sycophantic pack mentality hate

And you are a mod? I'm not surprised at that

Ego over-ruling the rational mind?

I never ever thought that so-called Morrissey fans could be so cold blooded, so far removed from what the man himself stands for

How sad, how very sad that he has to read all of this awful sycophantic pack mentality hate

Huh?

Do you think Morrissey reads stuff posted on forums?

Your antagonistic attitude is very worrying, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom