Official Statement Concerning The Tour

Uncle Liam

The King Of The Mountain
Despite people constantly trying to undermine my position, everyone around here knows that I am the Chosen One. I have received special communication from Boz saying he knows nothing about a tour. Yet everyone, who is anyone, knows that Morrissey is touring this Winter. This can only be mean one thing, something so secret, even Boz knows nothing of it yet. But not so secret, to someone like me. And believe me, I know the truth! That’s why, today, on this forum, I am forced to announce, that later in the year, I guarantee you, that there will be a SMITHS reunion. And when I guarantee something, that’s means you can take it to the bank.

DSC00017.jpg

Nice to see Mr Boz supports care in the community!

later in the year, I guarantee you, that there will be a SMITHS reunion. And when I guarantee something, that’s means you can take it to the bank.
mmmm:a guarantee!
So,can we all make our claims from you on the 1st January 2008 ?
Great,I could do with a late Xmas bonus from my Uncle Liam :)

Sorry all, but Janice was wrong, there will be no UK dates this year.

Peter

Your kidding, oh no.....:eek:but Uncle Liam said he was, because, like he has like, a picture of himself and the guitarist in a street!!!!! It's like he KNOWS him and everything, as he sent him a message on myspace or something. So they must be like real friends in real life! So that is my xmas ruined:(

That is the last time i trust a fat bloke in children's t shirt ever again!

BIGD.GIF

If Cass were around anymore she may have posted this.

The Texas Rattlesnake....
StoneCold_Steve_Austin.jpg

haystac1.jpg

Long Island's own and in real life general nice guy. Mick Foley.

02mick_p.jpg

I am forced to announce, that later in the year, I guarantee you, that there will be a SMITHS reunion. And when I guarantee something, that’s means you can take it to the bank.

Only 7 weeks to go till i get my money back,Liam?

I for one hope there is never a Smiths reunion.Arrggggggggggghhhhhh.Please please say it isn`t so.:(

Back
Top Bottom