Have you ever actually seen HIM?

cosmos

Must be a silly question but I have juste been hanging around here for a few weeks...
Has anybody ever had the chance to really meet Morrissey?? I mean not at a show but at a different venue like... a club, a library, a veggie restaurant, or even in the street?

Hattie sees HIM everyday

yes!
scan20070217_013151.jpg

scan20070218_193353.jpg

and also outside the Hammersmith odean in 1991

what is going on with your sig pic?

Purleasse get rid of the sig pic.As much as i totally adore every cell in the mans body i can`t help thinking that if he`s lurking about these parts that he`ll get the hump.Its not flattering now is it??:(

Are people really that disturbed by the moob photo? It doesn't bother me at all, it's actually quite attractive.

But that gif of Morrissey wiping his nether regions with a shirt then throwing it into the audience -- now that's gross. Makes the notorious Jim Morrison trouser-dropping incident seem tasteful by comparison.

in a dark parking lot. true story. well, it wasn't that dark. there was a street lamp.

Are people really that disturbed by the moob photo? It doesn't bother me at all, it's actually quite attractive.

But that gif of Morrissey wiping his nether regions with a shirt then throwing it into the audience -- now that's gross. Makes the notorious Jim Morrison trouser-dropping incident seem tasteful by comparison.

No the shirt down the nether regions is sexy i can cope with that.The moob picture whilst eating a big bowl of rice pudding(yum my fave:))is a little icky.

to me, it didn't really seem like he wiped "there". it looked more like he wiped his lower abdomen....or maybe he was joking likehe was going to wipe there...i don't know. why are we having this discussion?

What moob photo?! See what I'm missing when I turn off the sigs! I turned off the sigs because of Dann's scary ginormous photo of that GOP tranny. Is it safe to turn the sigs back on? Moz moob photos don't bother me, rather they interest me greatly! ;)

I don't even mind the animated gif of him wiping his shirt down there. I was slightly disturbed about getting Moz pubes on me when I witnessed it during shows, but I'm okay now. It's just a gif! And hair is hair. You can always wash later.

I'm surprised Kewpie hasn't directed us to the threads already rehashing this subject. I know there's at least one thread about meeting Moz. So thread-starter, if you really want to know, search the threads about meeting Moz.

I've already shared about one of my random meetings with Moz. I'd love to tell it again, but it'll bore everyone else to tears.

Back
Top Bottom