Do you have a Moz tattoo?

First of the Gang

The sanest days are mad
As the title states.

If you do, give us a description of what it is etc, and maybe even a picture.

I am very much considering getting one.:)

I very much want one.

I want the swallow from the Vauxhall sleeve. I've seen alot of Moz related tattoos that are swallows, but they are prettier. I already have a set of Sailor Jerry 'pretty' swallows. I want them to be straight up, identical to the on Vauxhall. The simplistic black outline is attractive and unique to me. I wanted lyrics with each of them, but I have not quite figured out which ones yet.

No, can't stand neither tatoos nor piercings, would pass out and everything.

I really don't understand why people do it. I'm not saying they shouldn't, it just would not occur to me to do it at all. It's almost treating him as a religious figure and I find that a bit weird.

have morrissey written across the top of my back in that gothic/old english style font that was used for some of the 2004 YATQ tour t-shirts. will try and get a pic of it but strangely enough it's hard to take a good picture of your back! :p

I can understand getting lyrics, but why have a persons name written across your back? I'd be too worried, what if in 10 years time it came out he was gay...I'd be so humiliated to have a gays name on my back. But then...what are the chances of our Moz...

If you get him to sign his name on your body, it's nice to have it tattooed later :eek:

I can understand getting lyrics, but why have a persons name written across your back? I'd be too worried, what if in 10 years time it came out he was gay...I'd be so humiliated to have a gays name on my back. But then...what are the chances of our Moz...

i seriously couldn't care less if he "came out", his sexuality is none of my business and is not the reason that I became a fan or had the tattoo done. I had this tattoo done because it was what I wanted.

I like tattoos on other people but I never thought I'd want one myself... until I started seeing these Morrissey ones which I can perfectly imagine being comfortable with. If I ever got his signature, I'd definitely get that done (although I'm guessing the chances of that are pretty slim), my favourite from the link above is the 'Morrissey was here', that'd be fantastic! I'm not sure if the pain would be a bit intense though... I have various piercings but I can't imagine that that slight pain is anything in comparison. And aren't they expensive? Maybe one day then!

i seriously couldn't care less if he "came out", his sexuality is none of my business and is not the reason that I became a fan or had the tattoo done. I had this tattoo done because it was what I wanted.

at this rate people will start to wonder if Moz fans have a sense of humour

I'm not sure if the pain would be a bit intense though... I have various piercings but I can't imagine that that slight pain is anything in comparison. And aren't they expensive? Maybe one day then!

i know some people have had bad experiences of getting tattoos done but i've had two done - first one took about 90 minutes, the second one (the morrissey one) took about 2 and quarter hours (mainly because the skin wasn't taking the ink very well). i think the first one was about £80, the second just over £100 (i can't quite remember now). i don't find them very painful - the best way to describe it is like you're being scratched continuosly with something hot - it can be a little irritating but not that painful. :)

i know some people have had bad experiences of getting tattoos done but i've had two done - first one took about 90 minutes, the second one (the morrissey one) took about 2 and quarter hours (mainly because the skin wasn't taking the ink very well). i think the first one was about £80, the second just over £100 (i can't quite remember now). i don't find them very painful - the best way to describe it is like you're being scratched continuosly with something hot - it can be a little irritating but not that painful. :)

Your tattoo is very impressive, and really not as expensive as I thought it'd be for something that size. I'm becoming more and more convinced about this now! I think I'd go for a reasonably small text on the inside of my forearm to start with, I'll think about it for a bit. I've heard varying accounts about the pain; you make it sound not so bad though!

Back
Top Bottom