Smiths and Morrissey pictures you may not have seen

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Has anyone seen these?

Post some of your own you think others may not have seen!!

1s1ikz.jpg

21bjfgm.jpg

Never seen either of those but love them. What or where is the Clickimin centre? Morrissey and Andy look like a couple in that picture. I really like the red jacket and red socks look.

Never saw this group photo in this ad:

bbowl_lg.jpg

I'm sorry but that first picture looks very photo-shopped to me. Looks like Morrissey's head on someone else's body. Anybody else see this?

I'm sorry but that first picture looks very photo-shopped to me. Looks like Morrissey's head on someone else's body. Anybody else see this?

What would be the point? The look on his face is the aspect of the photo that makes it unusual & interesting, so if you agree the face is genuine, why transfer it to some other body -- it's not as though the body it's been put on is part of a gag or anything? Maybe in the original he's buck naked and someone wanted to spare him the exposure??

Has anyone seen these?

1s1ikz.jpg

21bjfgm.jpg

what sort of enormous maternity sweater is Johnny wearing!? did he lend it off Moz? :lbf:

Never seen either of those but love them. What or where is the Clickimin centre? Morrissey and Andy look like a couple in that picture. I really like the red jacket and red socks look.

A leisure centre in Shetland according to Google :squiffy:

:lbf: And with his little legs poking out the bottom too. He looks like a very cold elf who just picked up the first piece of warm clothing he could find.

lol! it must be at least 4 sizes too big for him. And the way he's buried his arms into it.. aw :)

I have the photo, somewhere in my big box of old music papers and magazines. I think the last time I clapped eyes on it "photo-shop" meant a trip upstairs in Boots :)

As another poster has mentioned the first one is not photo shopped and i too have an original somewhere up the loft (In the same box is a photo I have never seen before on here of Morrissey from a Smash Hits type mag in a truly horrible floral shirt)

Not seen the one on the Shetlands before but given the loaction must be from the autumn 1985 tour around time of Boy with thorn single

can't be bothered to dig out the old Johnny Rogan books but pretty certain this was the gig where Easterhouse apparently went dwon better than the Smiths - think the locals were just pleased to see some live bands

Finally how young do the Smiths look on the photo - I was bang into them around this time but can never recall them looking like this

Happy days -

tumblr_l3p7ipfT8q1qzxfoqo1_500.jpg

Has anyone seen these?

1s1ikz.jpg

21bjfgm.jpg

Wow! The Smiths played in Shetland, is that for real ?

:lbf:I thought the same thing the first time I saw that photo. Almost looks like he's wearing a dress with jeans :lbf:.

Rocking the jumper dress 20 years early :D

I think you might be expecting too much from a photograph.

Tags
photos
Back
Top Bottom