Morrissey in LA?

not_me_not_I

Sara T, a DJ at indie 103.1 (that runs Breakfast with the Smiths) made this tweet today:
"Morrissey was @ Amoeba today :D"
Amoeba being an LA record store.

Sure. Just saw him dressed up as a fake cop on a scooter. :straightface:

So I take it this was a rumor since nobody is commenting on it?

He has s lot of money, the can travel all over the world.
He'll be at my home tomorrow for breakfast....

oh lord. girl....

Oh hey! I think I'll use you as my first step to recovery and acceptance since you mentioned it a few days ago.

Okay. Here goes...

Morrissey is not my soulmate.

A friend (in LA) just did this tattoo:

zydb0w.jpg

Seems like our man may very well be in town.

Last edited:
Was that Morrissey's message or your friends? :eek:

My friend is the tattoo artist. Morrissey wrote this on someone (whom I do not know) earlier.

Well he's gotta get back for a radio interview so it must be a short visit. Hate to have him have to linger in this police state for too long. :mad:

I'm not bitter that he equates my home to an internment camp. :crosses arms and looks pouty:

I imagine one could do a radio interview over the phone. I'm more thinking of the rumoured seaside town appearance. (LA is a seaside town, but not very English.)

I saw Morrissey in LA today at the Target parking lot on Santa Monica Blvd. He was waiting for our parking spot and after we pulled out, he took it. I know this may sound odd to some, but it didn't feel right to approach him then and there. I am 100% sure it was him.

I saw Morrissey in LA today at the Target parking lot on Santa Monica Blvd. He was waiting for our parking spot and after we pulled out, he took it. I know this may sound odd to some, but it didn't feel right to approach him then and there. I am 100% sure it was him.

I was at the Target on Arrow Hwy today. :( I bet he wasn't purchasing what I purchased.

Hey, I have a full tank of gas and nothing to do tonight. Should I use my Stupid Sixth Sense to stalk him? :straightface:

Lazy bastard could have parked farther out and walked. But no. ;)

I have a weird question for you that would help me a great deal with something. By any chance did you see Morrissey out and about before 1pm?

Lazy bastard could have parked farther out and walked. But no. ;)

I know, he just HAD to wait for us - It is still so weird and surreal. Never expected it, I seriously had some weird form of shock set in.

I have a weird question for you that would help me a great deal with something. By any chance did you see Morrissey out and about before 1pm?

Hey CG - I saw him about 4pm today.

Being that Moz is definitely in WeHo, means I'll have to walk my dogs longer around my hood....hopefully we'll bump into eachother.

Back
Top Bottom