'Bring Back JJ' Petition

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
Please sign the (figurative) petition below if you would like JJ's ban to be lifted.

I for one will miss his 'witty' posts and unabating love for Citeh...
I am sure many around here will miss him too so mods please do the decent thing and reinstate him. You know it makes sense!

Please sign the (figurative) petition below if you would like JJ's ban to be lifted.

I am sure many around here will miss him too so mods please do the decent thing and reinstate him. You know it makes sense!

Agreed.

Daddy "Arse wipe/Dodgy Fool/the joker" Cool

Stephen

Last edited:
Trolls get banned, deal with it!

damn.gif

Could the person who did the banning,tell us why he was banned and what TOS he broke?

Could the person who did the banning,tell us why he was banned and what TOS he broke?

She's busy looking after her neighbour's cat. She'll grace us with her presence when Jellemy Kyle is finished.

Yep - I vote to bring back Jukebox Jury. Thanks.

hardly worth getting a year ban for.

I think it was less to do with the actural picture and more to do with the fact that he spoke to Kewpie after he was forbidden by the Yakuza from doing so.
yakuza_big.jpg

I think it was less to do with the actural picture and more to do with the fact that he spoke to Kewpie after he was forbidden by the Yakuza from doing so.

Troll%27s%20Brain%20and%20memory.gif

She had the same warning but ignored it. So they both should be Banned.

Tags
jj evans pathetic we want jj back
Back
Top Bottom