Is the malajusted reissue any good?

I for one quite like it, although I do miss "Roy's Keen." It's good to have all the B-sides in one place, though, and the remastering is very poignant -- you can tell it easily. The new tracklisting flows nicely, and the liner notes are very well written. "Steve Lillywhite made fun of my lyrics to the song Maladjusted. I sighed in Italian." :lbf:
Definitely worth the purchase :thumb:
I wish I could find a copy of the Subpar Grandma reissue somewhere local though :(

I for one quite like it, although I do miss "Roy's Keen." It's good to have all the B-sides in one place, though, and the remastering is very poignant -- you can tell it easily. The new tracklisting flows nicely, and the liner notes are very well written. "Steve Lillywhite made fun of my lyrics to the song Maladjusted. I sighed in Italian." :lbf:
Definitely worth the purchase :thumb:
I wish I could find a copy of the Subpar Grandma reissue somewhere local though :(

:lbf: x2

Thanks for the info. :)

I like I Can Have Both sitting on the the album now.

Why does Kewpie feel the need to constantly say

"This was already discussed here" (paraphrasing)

Sometimes people have the same discussions some time later, as viewpoints have changed. Theres really no need for it.

I like I Can Have Both sitting on the the album now.

Why does Kewpie feel the need to constantly say

"This was already discussed here" (paraphrasing)

Sometimes people have the same discussions some time later, as viewpoints have changed. Theres really no need for it.

I know what you're saying Bill because people's opinions change and new threads are a good way to see recent interesting viewpoints.

But interesting conversation is not emma 1979's modus operandum. She just turns random vacuous thoughts into very dull posts not long after the subject has been discussed ad nauseum. Rather than engaging in the discussion about a topic she just posts a few words and makes it a thread. Very lazy and very boring. I guess putting her on ignore will solve it. and here I go.

I have no problem with Kewpie's moderation.

Last edited:
It's a very very good remaster, alma matters for example sounds much much better. But don't download the mp3 and listen them through the pc speakers, you need a good stereo to appreciate it.

I have no idea how good it is, I liked the original and I like the remastered version even more. Been listening to it for days now, over and over again. Even the old songs sound more catching, and I can't get enough of "The Edges Are No Longer Parallel". And call me morbid (etc.) but I just fell in love with "Sorrow Will Come In The End". Musically so rich and beautiful, and Moz's reciting fits in perfectly, so cold and distant.

I don't have it, I'm pretty unaware about the technology of remastering tracks and if it actually makes the songs better/more enjoyable to listen to.

Anyway, I really like the original, except Papa Jack. Roy's Keen just makes me laugh. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I have no idea how good it is, I liked the original and I like the remastered version even more. Been listening to it for days now, over and over again. Even the old songs sound more catching, and I can't get enough of "The Edges Are No Longer Parallel". And call me morbid (etc.) but I just fell in love with "Sorrow Will Come In The End". Musically so rich and beautiful, and Moz's reciting fits in perfectly, so cold and distant.

Yes. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom