Troxy postponed to October

50andIll

The Troxy gig on Tuesday has been postponed until October. This is from the venue. Don't bother calling them today as the venue is closed for the Bank Holiday.

This is not a hoax, I know the venue owners.

Re: hmmmm

i just called ticketmaster and they said they hadn't heard anything. i guess that doesn't necessarily mean that is hasn't been cancelled/rescheduled though.

in other wonderful news, apparently the spare ticket i had for the troxy and my ticket for the first academy show were both delivered and signed for. the only problem is i definitely did not receive or sign for either of them. the delivery company is closed today so i can't find out what the hell is going on but i'm getting stressed and just a wee bit pissed off at the idea of someone else having signed for and stolen my tickets.

Re: hmmmm

:confused:

Do you realise 50andIll just registered to post this thread?

We'd better wait for an official confirmation from SeeTickets / Ticketmaster and Morrissey's management.

I heard this too from somewhere else, I'll wait for the official word but this could be true.

This has been cancelled, also a good chance of the first London date from folks i know.

I would expect this to be cancelled anyway. A statement printed in todays Manchester Evening News, on the Salisbury show read "Morrissey is on doctor's orders to postpone the show, to ensure a complete recuperation". I would be very surprised if he then goes ahead and plays Mile End on Tuesday?

so is anyone who was planning on travelling to london still going to be there? if so, does anyone want to meet up for a drink tomorrow or wednesday?

I really hope it hasnt been cancelled as this will be my first time to see him and I dont have tickets to any other dates on the tour.
This really is starting to look like the final straw in a bad week....:mad:

Canceled, I'm pissed off...4th gig cancelled on me.
Would anyone be surprised if they end up booking Troxy on the same day as the RAH?!
His voice won't be able to cope the 3 Brixton nights in a row/

Last edited:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8067306.stm

You have to buy half a dozen fcking tickets to get 2 gigs these days! I wish HE would apologise instead of the promoters apologising. He can never face us when he does something like this. Put a post on TTY saying you're sorry, that's all it would take. He runs away, like he did at the Roundhouse.

But I keep going back for more. Let's face it, he rushed back when not fully fit for Great Yarmouth and held on for a couple of dates. Now we're on the same merry go round again.

Btw, who says the Troxy is postponed to October?? Nothing about that in the statement.

Tags
what's a troxy?
Back
Top Bottom