YOR unreleased songs ???

Does anyone know if there are any YOR songs that haven't been released? I know that there are some from the YATQ period (Home is a question mark).

Have a great day.:thumb:

Does anyone know if there are any YOR songs that haven't been released? I know that there are some from the YATQ period (Home is a question mark).

Have a great day.:thumb:

Yeah I wonder where that link is we all saw before Refusal came out? It was a Warners site or something I think. It had a list of upcoming titles and the composers. About half were Alain's and half were Boz/Tobias. "Action man" was in that list I remember. Someone here must know where it is.

btw I thought "Home is a ?" was a Southpaw track? Shows what I know :D

Yeah I wonder where that link is we all saw before Refusal came out? It was a Warners site or something I think. It had a list of upcoming titles and the composers. About half were Alain's and half were Boz/Tobias. "Action man" was in that list I remember. Someone here must know where it is.

btw I thought "Home is a ?" was a Southpaw track? Shows what I know :D

According to Boz, those songs you mentioned are recorded during ROTT sessions.

Some songs which weren't listed Warner Chapelle actually in the albums, they're written by Jesse.

Re: YOR

I also remember something about Mother Teresa.

You should send an email to Boz who often reply questions.

I had an impression Theresa Theresa (or spelled Teresa Teresa) is also recorded at Ringleader sessions.

It seems Polydor didn't give much money and time to record YOR.

Possibly some songs haven't been recorded during YOR sessions.

The titles can all be found on the Warner Chappell UK site. The remaining titles from the YOR sessions - all Morrissey/Whyte compositions - are:

Teresa, Teresa
I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me
When I Was Young
I'm Looking Forward to Going Back

Boz apparently replied to someone's e-mail that Action Man was recorded during ROTT (again, a Whyte co-write).

Home Is a Question Mark (yet again a Whyte co-write) was recorded during the Quarry sessions.

Cheers,
Jamie

Thanks for the information.
I was wondering if it was known of any songs written after YOR was finished.

I suppose it depends on if the record company deal extends to another album or not. Would be better to hold onto new ideas/songs at this stage if no agreement has been reached. Is this how it works?? :confused:

At this point any unrecorded material will likely be saved for a presumably coming album. As per the remaining tracks my prediction is (hopefully) that one more singly will use up these remaining b-sides, though in all likelyhood it will probably leave one missing track that wont surface for years if at all

Thanks for the information.
I was wondering if it was known of any songs written after YOR was finished.

I suppose it depends on if the record company deal extends to another album or not. Would be better to hold onto new ideas/songs at this stage if no agreement has been reached. Is this how it works?? :confused:

If he doesn't use them at the time Morrissey tends to consign them to the past and move on; though he has been known to reuse titles and rework lyrics with different music.

Hope there's one more single and those songs do finally appear...

Back
Top Bottom