Orlando, March 1.

this leg is looking more and more like east coast only, it seems - though I can maybe see Chicago fitting into the itinerary.

he'll probably hit the West Coast later in the year.

Last edited:
he could be starting over on the west coast hitting the south then goin up the east coast then heading back west hittin midwest an some more west coast then head to aust.

its weird cause ive been checking hard rock and HOB site all day and nothing has been showing up an then bang! well im siiiiiked! east coast, here i come!

he could be starting over on the west coast hitting the south then goin up the east coast then heading back west hittin midwest an some more west coast then head to aust.

maybe, but last we heard was the tour kickoff was coinciding with the album release. Can he get from CA to Orlando in 11 calendar day? Possibly, I guess, but it seems rushed.

maybe, but last we heard was the tour kickoff was coinciding with the album release. Can he get from CA to Orlando in 11 calendar day? Possibly, I guess, but it seems rushed.
true. maybe he will start the tour before the release an it will come out while he is in texas! haha. tulsa and okc were both before ringleader but you wouldnt have even known because everyone knew the words from the leek.

So exciting....so far it appears Orlando will be the first date, which means (I think) we won't know the set list! I think that will be really cool. It will all be a surprise!

Orlando hard rock

who's going?

tix are $12 cheaper at box office just fyi.

also while you are in orlando, check out Ethos Vegan Kitchen!!
amazing food!
its about 10-15 mins away from the venue.
ethosvegankitchen.com

ill be there too!

ethos is amazing!

im actually going tomorrow for the vegan brunch.

pre show food @ ethos and then at bbq bar for drinks. lol

So exciting....so far it appears Orlando will be the first date, which means (I think) we won't know the set list! I think that will be really cool. It will all be a surprise!
Agreed--this is going to be wicked-fun!! *squee!!*

ill be there too!

ethos is amazing!

im actually going tomorrow for the vegan brunch.

pre show food @ ethos and then at bbq bar for drinks. lol

def gettin brunch at ethos before the show. chill an then the crew is off to the show.

Last edited:
eep this is the show I'm hoping to go to! How do you guys think the crowd will be there? I'm just curious :o

Also, should I buy tickets in advance or the day of the show, they will probably be sold out the day of, right?

Got an email this week that GA floor tickets are $25/ each. Good deal if you're on the fence about going. Must mean that sales aren't so good...

Got an email this week that GA floor tickets are $25/ each. Good deal if you're on the fence about going. Must mean that sales aren't so good...

Oh wow could you pretty please tell me how? This would really make it a lot easier for me to go, no make that, this would definitely mean I could go!! :(

this show is not selling well at all. its one of the biggest venues on the tour i think. last i heard, they were only expecting 400 people. not already sold but expecting all together. they were trying to move the show to a smaller venue but it didnt happen. should be interesting!

i would call the hardrock an see if you cant get them there for $25 at the box office. you will save atleast $10 more.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! For the password, this way I can buy 2 and can actually go yay!! I'm buying them right now! :D

I didn't know it was one of the larger venues he was playing, I wonder why it's not selling? :(

Back
Top Bottom