Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
congratulations0an8.jpg

today's congrats go out to me for 12,000
and theo for 2,000
:)

*claps*

Christ on a bike.

You know what? I'm a huge fan of the odometer. I mean I know the world revolves around me and everyone's waiting on the edge of their seat waiting to cater to me intellectually and all that, but NOBODY noticed when I went to 5000 the other day. Not one person. Not a single sparkly "Congrats!" or giffed FIVE GRAND or anything! Whose a girl gotta blow to get a sparkly gif around here? I mean f***!

You know what? I'm a huge fan of the odometer. I mean I know the world revolves around me and everyone's waiting on the edge of their seat waiting to cater to me intellectually and all that, but NOBODY noticed when I went to 5000 the other day. Not one person. Not a single sparkly "Congrats!" or giffed FIVE GRAND or anything! Whose a girl gotta blow to get a sparkly gif around here? I mean f***!

Congratulations on 5000.

I can haz BJ now?

All right. I'll peel you back and bite you. Thank you for the gif. Careful not to cum on my bonnet, I just had it cleaned.

bananna_girl.jpg

DAMN,I thought this was going to be a thread slagging off " congratulations for post milestones".

The Pigsty is getting soft in its old age (already).

For the record,I HATE those threads. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom