Does Moz ever swore on one of his songs?

Half_a_Person

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
You know, by using the words "f***," "shit," or "bitch"? I don't remember him saying these things while he sings.

I've had my face dragged in, Fifteen miles of shit, And I do not, And I do not,
And I do not like it

I don't like that line. It doesn't offend me, I just don't like the lyrics. Yawn.

I've always thought in A Rush and a Push, the lyrics "so phone me, phone me, phone me" sounds like "so f*** me, f*** me, f*** me." That's how I hear it, and that's how I sing it :p

I don't like that line. It doesn't offend me, I just don't like the lyrics. Yawn.

I've always thought in A Rush and a Push, the lyrics "so phone me, phone me, phone me" sounds like "so f*** me, f*** me, f*** me." That's how I hear it, and that's how I sing it :p

ha ha I always thought it sounded dodgy as well! :D

yep, same here. although i think he sings it like that on purpose, to give it a double meaning.

Me too. :p

as do I

"All The Lazy Dykes" was originally "All Da' Lay-Z Bitches"

Or am I the only one who knew this?

Yo, yo, yo, shortie's in a f***in' coma yo, Dis shit iz serious, beatch!

Back
Top Bottom