September 11 Thread

D

Dave

May as well start out with a lie by George Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a doozy. this was just yesterday. Bin Laden NOT the mastermind behind 9/11!

wait...WHAT? :confused::confused::confused:

here's a doozy. this was just yesterday. Bin Laden NOT the mastermind behind 9/11!

wait...WHAT? :confused::confused::confused:

There are some other clips with Cheney saying bin Laden was "not directly involved" with 9/11".

9/11 means Charity Day at work. We've got about 120 celebs from film, TV, sport and music in the building.

Kevin Spacey is coming apparently. Currently the odds of him arriving are currently better than those of hat-trick hero, Theo Walcott whose probably still out boozing.

I'm pretty excited about Ian Wright as well.

I guess it's hard for the world to pick a day to remember all the innocent civilians killed by the US army in Iraq and Afghanistan, seeing as this would take up most of the year.

I guess it's hard for the world to pick a day to remember all the innocent civilians killed by the US army in Iraq and Afghanistan, seeing as this would take up most of the year.

Oh please...... just shut up, that really isn't the point is it.:rolleyes:

Oh please...... just shut up, that really isn't the point is it.:rolleyes:

Me shutting up will not change the fact that thousands of innocent people were murdered by the US army.
But hey, wtf do I know? I'm just a citizen of the world.

Me shutting up will not change the fact that thousands of innocent people were murdered by the US army.
But hey, wtf do I know? I'm just a citizen of the world.

Yep and thousands of innocent people were killed on 11/9 regardless of what happen afterwards. Or do you just forget that because it is 'trendy' to hate Americans. :mad:

Yep and thousands of innocent people were killed on 11/9 regardless of what happen afterwards. Or do you just forget that because it is 'trendy' to hate Americans. :mad:

I don't hate Americans.
I f***ing love them! I REALLY DO!
I just can't stand double standards.

May as well start out with a lie by George Bush.

Poor old George, he ain't too bright...

Has anyone read David Ray Griffin's 9/11 books? They're pretty interesting, whatever side of the conspiracy debate you're on.

I don't hate Americans.
I f***ing love them! I REALLY DO!
I just can't stand double standards.

Can't the American people remember their dead which out being belittled by half arsed trendy leftie politics.

Double Standards have nothing to do with remembering 9/11.

I just saw The Cheeky Girls

Does anybody wanna switch places with me?
:( I have to sit through a 9/11 assembly today.

I don't mind remembering the dead, as it really was tragic, but I do not like having to listen to bullshit about it and people dragging it out. Oh, and I really am tired of listening to my vice-principals voice. D:<

Can't the American people remember their dead which out being belittled by half arsed trendy leftie politics.

Double Standards have nothing to do with remembering 9/11.

Ok this is the last response you'll get from me, I promise.
They are not just your dead, they are our dead, I consider myself to be a citizen of the world and on 9/11 we all grieved, it was a tragedy, not only for America but for the entire planet.

oH WOW, jODIE kIDD

Today is my son's eighth birthday. I will never forget holding him that morning, wondering what the hell kind of world I had brought him into.

Statistically speaking, Sept. 11 was also the birthday of around ten of the people who were killed that day. Let's remember their lives and not their deaths.

Back
Top Bottom