you won't believe what Fox News did this time...

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
On the July 2 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade labeled New York Times reporter Jacques Steinberg and editor Steven Reddicliffe "attack dogs," claiming that Steinberg's June 28 article on the "ominous trend" in Fox News' ratings was a "hit piece." During the segment, however, Fox News featured photos of Steinberg and Reddicliffe that appeared to have been digitally altered -- the journalists' teeth had been yellowed, their facial features exaggerated, and portions of Reddicliffe's hair moved further back on his head. Fox News gave no indication that the photos had been altered.

fox1.jpg

fox2.jpg

full story and video here
http://mediamatters.org/items/200807020002

seriously. WTF? :rolleyes::cool::mad:

Nugz...we are in the same timezone...what's wrong with us? we should be asleep!!

that is crazy. I'm not trying to defend it, but is that a comedy show?

Haha. Pretty typical. I hope this is the beginning of the end for Faux News.

Fox does crap like this all the time. Like they kept "accidentally" referring to Larry Craig as a democrat after the scandal, or when they had Ollie North (As if he had any credibility left.) on Hannity and Colmes claiming Iran started the Iran-Iraq war of the 80's. Facts are just triviliaities to these people, it's the televised equivalent of the Pravda.

Damn!

I thought it was going to be a thoughtful, objective & informative piece of journalism....:p

The cowardly hand of hidden forces are at play!

I kind of lose the plot when it comes to Fox. It's even beyond farce - it makes The Day Today look like Newsnight. Not that the BBC are perfect either.

When you watch crap like this you realise how a guy like Dubya can get elected.

If he was.

With all the hype about Iran today, i just hope the little toss will be away before he does any more damage.

Back
Top Bottom