Celebrity chefs to get RSPCA awards

Neither do I.
The Hugh fellow, runs a farm and kills things. That's as much as I know.
Oh and he has a TV programme... on channel 4.

It's just flipping annoying though.
:(
I'm not from the UK so I hadn't heard of their campaign before. Now, if Jamie was to turn vegetarian I might change my opinion of him.

Well Tesco's have declined to buy RSPCA standard chickens.:mad:

I hate this world.:mad:

nearnudebourdain.jpg

No Bourdain thou!

What they're doing is still a good thing, although I don't think they should get rewards for it. Most people aren't going to stop eating meat, so having them eat more ethically produced meat is an improvement, and I don't think you should be snotty about it.

What they're doing is still a good thing, although I don't think they should get rewards for it. Most people aren't going to stop eating meat, so having them eat more ethically produced meat is an improvement, and I don't think you should be snotty about it.
Quite. I like meat, and I have to say, while I've always, always brought free range eggs, it just never occured to me that the chickens you buy in a supermarket were going to be battery hens. I just didn't think about it, until Jamie and Hugh did their 'chicken run' programme, and it has made me more considerate about buying meat.

Agreed.

Ohh I'm a vegetarian, but I adore Jamie Oliver. :o He's a carnivore, but at least he tries to promote organic, homemade foods.

nearnudebourdain.jpg

No Bourdain thou!

First of all, thanks for posting this. :horny: :D

Second of all, this is no laughing matter. Although I'm sure this photo has caused projectile vomitting in most of you, I enjoy it more than most things. Sure the piece of meat is over the top but so is Tony Bourdain. He makes his own rules and for that I admire him. I bet he's a wonderful shag as well ;)

Second of all, this is no laughing matter. Although I'm sure this photo has caused projectile vomitting in most of you, I enjoy it more than most things. Sure the piece of meat is over the top but so is Tony Bourdain. He makes his own rules and for that I admire him. I bet he's a wonderful shag as well ;)

I think he is the coolest guy around.

yep, I really like him, he stands up for what he believes in (and he is damn hot!)

yep, I really like him, he stands up for what he believes in (and he is damn hot!)

Thank you for agreeing with me! I didn't expect so many people to not hate him; but to even enjoy him. Woo Hoo Bourdain! :horny:

Thank you for agreeing with me! I didn't expect so many people to not hate him; but to even enjoy him. Woo Hoo Bourdain! :horny:
I love my food, especially meat (and I don't care if it makes me unpopular!)

I really don't see the attraction, it's another animal's flesh. I'd rather eat .... glass than eat any other animal.
It just bewilders me that's all.
In my opinion meat is so, so wrong. :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom