The official Post Here if You Are A Celebrity Thread

WinkWink

Banned
Mike Joyce, Morrissey, Merck, Chloe Sevigny, Russell Brand, um...Hillary Duff...etc...It's only fair.

It's not like we would believe you anyways.

Well 5 of us are due to appear on ''Eggheads'' in August / September. We can sign autographs now if required.:cool:

Jukebox Jury

There will come a day
Youth will pass away
Then what will they say about me
When the end comes I know
They'll say just a gigolo
As life goes on without me

There will come a day
Youth will pass away
Then what will they say about me
When the end comes I know
They'll say just a gigolo
As life goes on without me

I think that's great and all but I much prefer this piece from you:

I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
Cuz I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me inside
And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make you nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Baby i'm perfect for you

My love, ohh oh

I could be your confidante
Just one of your girlfriends
But I know that love's what you want
If tomorrow the world ends
Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love?
Now tell me who have you been dreaming of
At night at home? oh no, ohh

I'll show you mine

Baby i'm perfect for you

Excuse me for feeling
This moment is critical
Might be me feeling
It could get physical, oh no, no no

I'll show you mine

Baby I'm perfect for you

:cool:

I would post in this thread, but I'm too busy getting ready for a big photo shoot tomorrow morning... publicity is such a drag. :rolleyes: Do you think my hair looks better like this, or like this? We are too low-budget to have a stylist, it's very DIY around here.

If I was a celebrity, I'd shoot myself.

I would post in this thread, but I'm too busy getting ready for a big photo shoot tomorrow morning... publicity is such a drag. :rolleyes: Do you think my hair looks better like this, or like this? We are too low-budget to have a stylist, it's very DIY around here.

DIY? Does that mean you have to hire your own papparazzi?

EDIT: I feel like hijacking a thread. So: you know how when you've had many, many drinks at the local watering hole, but really the watering hole isn't, in fact, so local; and many buses and trains later, your bladder is about to burst as you stumble home; and when you stagger to the door and realize you've lost your keys and must somehow-- despite hopping around, doubled over in gut-busting agony-- break into your own apartment; and you do manage it but your bastard roommate is hogging the bathroom, so you struggle with your last vestiges of humanity before coming to the awful conclusion that you will literally explode unless you release the liquid fury within; and so you swallow your pride and shamble into the kitchen; and you stand on your toes to pee into the sink, gratefully releasing about 187 minutes' worth of pent-up floodwaters? And as the robust cataract splashes joyfully in the basin beneath you, and you tilt your head back, and know for the first time that you will not die, that you don't care who sees you, that you are drunk and have nowhere to be in the morning, and that there is no greater relief in all the world? That sound in your ears? Yeah. That sound is the Cocteau Twins.

Last edited:
DIY? Does that mean you have to hire your own papparazzi?

EDIT: I feel like hijacking a thread. So: you know how when you've had many, many drinks at the local watering hole, but really the watering hole isn't, in fact, so local; and many buses and trains later, your bladder is about to burst as you stumble home; and when you stagger to the door and realize you've lost your keys and must somehow-- despite hopping around, doubled over in gut-busting agony-- break into your own apartment; and you do manage it but your bastard roommate is hogging the bathroom, so you struggle with your last vestiges of humanity before coming to the awful conclusion that you will literally explode unless you release the liquid fury within; and so you swallow your pride and shamble into the kitchen; and you stand on your toes to pee into the sink, gratefully releasing about 187 minutes' worth of pent-up floodwaters? And as the robust cataract splashes joyfully in the basin beneath you, and you tilt your head back, and know for the first time that you will not die, that you don't care who sees you, that you are drunk and have nowhere to be in the morning, and that there is no greater relief in all the world? That sound in your ears? Yeah. That sound is the Cocteau Twins.

No. I don't like having my picture taken. Fortunately my fame (or, more aptly put, notoriety) is of a variety that nobody really gets all that exercised about taking my picture, except when it's mandatory for publicity and work uses. So no paps.

I have never been so drunk that I pissed in the kitchen sink. Nor even the bathroom sink. But then, I have more than one toilet in my house.

I have forced a pit stop at someone's place of work so I could relieve myself on the way home, however. Sad thing is, that office is only one mile from my house.

Hijack accomplished. New thread title: Strange Places I Have Peed.

Strange Places I Have Peed: There was this one time I was in Atlanta and I met a dancer--

Wait, are we excluding sex acts?

Not if you paid.

And am I the only person wondering whether the sink referenced above was empty? If it was not, then that's some impressive multitasking.

Back
Top Bottom