I'm going topless today!

chica

v2.0
It's really hot, and being topless today feels great! I was thinking about going for a walk in the park in my neighbourhood, like these guys (nevermind the season in the picture :p)

mandate1zq.jpg

I'm so glad I don't live in an oppressive Islamic country where women can be fined for showing parts of their bodies which the other half of population is allowed to show.

Oh wait...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chica
If you do it, then I will too.
PM me your picture and then I will PM you mine;)

Jukebox Jury

Why does everyone want to hug me when I'm topless? :mad::mad::mad:

:p

And unfortunately, I had to change my plan, I'm broke and I can't pay fines and I certainly don't want to go to jail instead.

Oh, equality. Don't I enjoy thee.

Why does everyone want to hug me when I'm topless? :mad::mad::mad:

:p

And unfortunately, I had to change my plan, I'm broke and I can't pay fines and I certainly don't want to go to jail instead.

Oh, equality. Don't I enjoy thee.

Hahaha, you don't have to go out.
Problem solved.
love0088.gif

Hahaha, you don't have to go out.
Problem solved.
love0088.gif

but don't ban her if she posts pictures.....you see, it's called art or something and could be an important social experiment.

I've taken the pic... but I won't post it in protest for having discriminatory legislation all over the world.

Not going out doesn't solve the problem.

I've taken the pic... but I won't post it in protest for having discriminatory legislation all over the world.

Not going out doesn't solve the problem.

you took a pic of your boobies? i think if i did that itd feel creepy.

you took a pic of your boobies? i think if i did that itd feel creepy.

Have you ever taken a pic of any other part of your body? I assume yes, so why would taking a picture of your boobies make you feel creepy?

Have you ever taken a pic of any other part of your body? I assume yes, so why would taking a picture of your boobies make you feel creepy?

oh no, here we go. :p

haha

cuzzz. its my boobies. i know you understand. ur just trying to dig deeper. thats cool. but its my boobies and only special people see them in all their glory!!!! haha :D

oh no, here we go. :p

haha

cuzzz. its my boobies. i know you understand. ur just trying to dig deeper. thats cool. but its my boobies and only special people see them in all their glory!!!! haha :D

It's very arbitrary. Why boobies and not feet? Or hair? I have a fabulous hair, maybe I should allow only special people to see it :guitar:

It's very arbitrary. Why boobies and not feet? Or hair? I have a fabulous hair, maybe I should allow only special people to see it :guitar:

haha well. whether it be "right" or not, boobies have always been seen as something private. always covered up. thats just how its been, culturally. whether thats right or wrong, thats just how it is. should i go around flashing my vagina? (some of you will probably shout yes) but for the most part the answer would be "no."

i dunno guys, im drunky. im sure someone will come up with something better than "thats just how it is." but really, thats just how it is. you dont see my boobies or vag unless youve earned it somehow. haha.

goodnite darlins. :)

pls could both of you send me these examples in a private message.

as i just said it's an important social experiment that i am now going to progress with this weekend and i need some source material.

off to study.

TTFN solo x

haha, corny baby, you're special for sure. but not that kind of special. hahaha. love you anyway. haha. :p

Back
Top Bottom