Where do you live?

D

Dave

I want to look at your house on google earth. These are four places I have lived, including my current address.

5194lt.jpg

ogi3q1.jpg

2j2z5eh.jpg

179vlx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dgly08.jpg

lived there, too. once when it was 117° farenheit 5 days in a row.

what a lovely idea. Can you use a corner and city?
edited :p, Montevideo, Uruguay.

Last edited:
oh that's horrible... I've always hated the place, but seen from up above is much worse... thanks anyway, I'll go eat ice cream now.

Mine look worse, too. I'm thinking of moving to someplace that looks nice from space. :p

hey hey I don't mean to abuse, but I think the comparison will be interesting. My sis lives in Lyford Cay, New Providence, in Bahamas. Don't know the address, i'm sure she doesn't still. It's a golf course anyway!

hey hey I don't mean to abuse, but I think the comparison will be interesting. My sis lives in Lyford Cay, New Providence, in Bahamas. Don't know the address, i'm sure she doesn't still. It's a golf course anyway!

52kwgl.jpg

4jt4px.jpg

ou2oih.jpg

very nice! I looked up Lyford Cay Golf Course and it came up with that top picture.

I dunno..a person I made friends with on Facebook (BIG mistake) looked at Google Earth- in fact, he checked out EVERY female friend's wherabouts. Dave, I am NOT suggesting YOU are like this freak but I'd feel uncomfortable giving out my address.

I dunno..a person I made friends with on Facebook (BIG mistake) looked at Google Earth- in fact, he checked out EVERY female friend's wherabouts. Dave, I am NOT suggesting YOU are like this freak but I'd feel uncomfortable giving out my address.

25hpve0.jpg

well, if you want to play you could always either post the pic without saying where it it or make up an address far away to throw people off the trail. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Earth.

EarthBlueMarbleWestTerra.jpg

It's where I keep all my stuff.

03asr7.jpg

05abf7.jpg

^Party at Codreanu's (white pin) :guitar:
The view doesn't look right at all; flyover country must be a feature of Google Earth Pro.

Back
Top Bottom