David Quantick on Morrissey

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just parked up waiting to pick up my daughter tonight, and had the Richard Bacon Show on (Five Live) - David Quantick (ex-NME journalist and comedy writer) was interviwed about Morrissey - surprise, surprise - he hates him...

"I loathe him with a passion"

"Morrissey is a vile scumbag"

"A nasty, nasty man"

And he said he'd been waiting years for Morrissey to trip himself up in the media so he could have a dig. Pillock.

Peter

Just parked up waiting to pick up my daughter tonight, and had the Richard Bacon Show on (Five Live) - David Quantick (ex-NME journalist and comedy writer) was interviwed about Morrissey - surprise, surprise - he hates him...

"A nasty, nasty man"

And he said he'd been waiting years for Morrissey to trip himself up in the media so he could have a dig. Pillock.

Peter

I have never heard of this Quantick fool, although I am not surprised that he used to write for the NME. Moz, a "vile scumbag"? Hahaha. What a petulant, childish little cretin :rolleyes:.

"A nasty, nasty man"

Peter

Very disappointing. I liked some of his stuff he did with Chris Morris, but this comment changed my mind.

Quantick will be forever cursed by us. :p

Very disappointing. I liked some of his stuff he did with Chris Morris, but this comment changed my mind.

Quantick will be forever cursed by us. :p

Quantick has been an energetic Moz hater since the mid-90's.
He used to go on Collins and Maconie's radio show constantly slagging him off whilst C&M laughed awkwardly in the background (Maconie an unfailing Moz fan/interviewer and Collins a Moz hater in the early 90's but voted Ringleader as a favourite album of 06).

Quantick is a hideous, ugly little chap though. A really nasty piece of work.

"A nasty, nasty man"

Peter

Have you read the first post?

Have you read the first post?

Yes Kewpie, thank you very much for going out of your way and showing me the original explanation... I was simply being sarcastic drawing attention to the fact that nobody knows who the hell he is so he can go on hating Morrissey until he turns blue in the face and nobody will care in the least bit. We also have entire threads here about what cologne he wears, who his hairdresser was in 1990, and what thread count his sheets are... so Quantick should not get to excited or think that anybody actually cares what he thinks. :p:p:p

a nasty nasty man......hahahahaha that`s really funny,is this guy david 10years old? hahahaha ha well seems like everyone hates morrissey :D

you people there in England are a weird bunch. You guys have this weird music culture going on...where you actually know the names of music journalists and DJ's and all that...and these pompous characters seem to be important to mention.

The royal family is also kinda weird.

you people there in England are a weird bunch. You guys have this weird music culture going on...where you actually know the names of music journalists and DJ's and all that...and these pompous characters seem to be important to mention.

Well the radio show was advertised as presented by such and such and his guest was this chap, so it isn't very hard to know their names.

The royal family is also kinda weird.

That's why you Americans love them so much:p

OK, winky woo did you get any at the morrissey shows in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom